A WONDERFUL WEEK !!!!

** Judy **
on 10/27/05 6:16 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Last Monday was my 11 month anniversary!! I usually visit Norfolk Surgical each month just to use their scale. I was afraid to go Monday -- I just did not feel as if I had lost any additional weight. Tuesday I stepped on my scale and it looked pretty encouraging. So I decided to go on down and weigh. As I was driving down, I prayed and asked God for just one pound! I knew I would be ssssoooo discouraged if I had gained. Well -- would you believe it!!!! I stepped on the scale at Norfolk Surgical and have lost 4 -- yes, count them -- 4 pounds this month!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thank God for this wonderful surgery and for the additional 4 pounds lost!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see: That makes a total weight loss of 116 pounds -- down from a high of 280. I now weigh 164. Hmmm, I think it may have been 30 years since I last saw this on the scale. 280/164/???
preciousm
on 10/31/05 5:48 am - Warsaw, IN
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!! Don't that make just worth it all? I love it when the scales or nice . I would like to loss 9 more pounds before my 1 year anniversary. That is my new short term goal. Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 815 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1028 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 858 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1167 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 974 views