Report on my 1 yr. checkup.....

Karry
on 11/1/05 8:37 am - Argyle, NY
I had my 1 yr. checkup today. I am doing really well according to my dr. I am aTt my dr's goal but we discussed the fact of losing 7-10 pds. more for when the "maintaining" takes effect. All of my lab came back good, my BMI is 27, he would like it around 25 and my body fat is 29% ( I thought that was kinda high!!) he would like that to be between 17 & 27%. MY cholesteral was good also. The one was 133 and the low one ( I never remember which is which!!) was 48. He said that they like that to be below 65 so I guess I'm good. I felt pretty good in the waiting area....when I was waiting for my appt., some of the others and I started talking and the one woman said to her husband "See her honey (pointing at me) I want to look like that!!" I just smiled. She even asked me if I had had a TT done and I said no. She couldn't believe it. I guess I'm lucky in that aspect. Well just wanted to let everyone know how I did. Happy Anniv. to everyone!! Hope your checkups go well!!!! Take care! Karry 311/167(at goal)/160(new goal)
mrs.3m
on 11/2/05 5:57 am - Mesa, AZ
That's wonderful!! You are a success. Now comes one of the most difficult part of this journey, maintaining!! I hope to be able to post a good report at my one year.
Karry
on 11/4/05 12:04 pm - Argyle, NY
Thanks....I think this is going to be the hardest....Maintaining!!! Karry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 815 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1028 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 858 views
Help