1yr anniversary celebration

april R.
on 11/11/05 3:40 am - phila, PA
hello 2004 babies i can't belive that it his been one year, i lost 145pd. i still can't belive that i'm a new person. i feel and look good. i thank god for leting me do this. i think if i didn't,i wood be still at 320pds. life is great and i hope people can understand why we did this. i have some people in my family that still don't understand why i did this. but i don't care casue i look great. the world is so diff that people say why can you lose weight the old fashion way. some people can, but i can't. it just didn't work for me. i look at food diff now. and have a lot of respect for it. i now no how to eat better and be health all at the same time. i don't have goal weight. but i went from a size 26 to size 14, and now some size 12. so this is great for me. happy brithday to the 2004 babies. 320/291/265/235/212/now 180
AMoore A'
on 11/12/05 11:51 am
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! God bless!!!!! Annette
Divine & Big Mike
on 11/13/05 9:10 am - Snellville, GA
Greetings, Everyone! HAPPY 1 YR ANNIVERSARY TO EVERYONE! I myself am ONE year out and have LOST over 107lbs!! (4eva) I am very HAPPY, Blessed and Healthy to date! I feel and LOOK Wonderful!! I hope EVERYONE does also! MANY more years of SUCCESS to everyone here! PS If anyone knows how to UPDATE pix on my profile, please lemme know! I have NEW ONES! Thanx!
april R.
on 12/8/05 12:48 am - phila, PA
hello divine you look great. keep up the good work. god bless and happy new year. april from philly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 815 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1028 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 858 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1167 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 974 views