My Last Supper...

Erica Allen
on 11/14/05 7:14 am - Chattanooga, TN
A year ago tonight, I was eating my "last supper" before the day of bowel cleansing and then the next day was my surgery. Funniest thing is, that darn meal was so frigging important to me and I can't for the life of me remember what I ate! LOL All I remember was that later that night, I read on the main board about not ever being able to eat Chinese food (MY kind of chinese food...sweet and sour chicken and fried rice!!) again and seriously considering ordering myself a second late night "last supper" of chinese food! LOL Anyway, here I am, a year later and I still eat everything I ate before surgery, so guess I jumped the gun on fear of never eating like a normal person again. Isn't that ironic? We thought we'd never get to eat normal again, but in reality, that's what we really are doing now isn't it? Eating like everyone else in the world, just not enough to feed a third world nation anymore. Oh well. Just thought it was funny that I can't remember what my last supper was a year ago!! Guess it really wasn't as important as I thought, huh? LOL What a difference a year...and 120lbs less pounds...makes! Erica 258/138/130ish PS: Still eating my sweet and sour chicken and fried rice and loving it! Only now, I eat a couple pieces of chicken and a few bites of rice 2-3 times in the last year
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 815 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1028 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 858 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1167 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 974 views