Almost a year out! What a ride!

kenword
on 11/19/05 4:22 am - Mountains of, NC
This past year has been a good year. A year of learning and growing as a person. I thank God for my sugery on a daily basis, I couldnt' imagine how my life would be if I didn't have this tool! Anyway, my wife and I modeled at the Hickory Surgical Gala on Thursday, check out the pictures on my profile! My wife is STUNNING! Thanks to y'all for your continued support and Happy Re-birthday to my November cohorts!
Dargar63
on 11/23/05 10:40 pm - Gainesville, GA
It has been quite a year. My neice showed me the pic from last years thanksgiving dinner, that we did early so I could still pig out as my surgery was Nov. 8th. And I took up almost as much space as the whole rest of the group. LOL I looked at your pics they are awsome!!!!
kenword
on 11/23/05 11:03 pm - Mountains of, NC
Thank you so much for the compliment! Last year, my family kinda skipped Thanksgiving because of my sugery. I am very blessed to have them! I got out of the hospital on Thanksgiving day and instead of going out my wife took care of me and the rest of the family ate at the church. This year we are going to eat at Golden Correl, it is easier for us to go out to eat with there only being 6 of us! Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 815 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1028 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 858 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1167 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 974 views