Extreme Gas

Lizzi S.
on 12/6/05 9:34 am - Hyattsville, MD
Hi All, I had my surgery 9-4-04. I am down almost -100lbs and feeling fairly good most of the time. Lately I am having what I call EXTREME GAS. I seem to be able to pass gas at an alarming rate and length of time. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem? Thanks for any advise, Lizzi
sunrise
on 12/7/05 3:51 am - Riverbank, CA
Lizzi- We are anniversary buddies! Yay! Yes, I too have had a great deal of gas lately. Yuck! My family wants to keep me outside for a while now! It all depends on what I eat. My family has decided beans of ANY kind are off limits for now. I'm elated to share I have lost 173 pounds from my highest weight! Let's hear it for BLESSINGS! When the "emissions" become too much to handle I switch back to a more bland style of eating until the situation clarifies itself. May your transition be smooth. Dawn 410/380/237/149ish P.S. Your pictures are beautiful my dear! Way to Go!!!!!!!!!
Lizzi S.
on 12/21/05 4:30 am - Hyattsville, MD
Thanks Dawn, I had not been on for a while and missed your reply. Thanks for the PS at the bottom of the post. I went back in and revisited my profile. I did get better as the weight came off. I think I will pose with darling husband tonight and post to the profile again. I love you guys on this site. I am actually getting back into the mood to re-start my weight loss. I have been stuck for a while. Thanks again Dawn. Lizzi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 810 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views