Updated Site / Picture

Michelle110804
on 12/10/05 8:58 pm - North Charleston, SC
I finally got around to updating my profile, last entry was from July..ooops! And I put some new pictures up as well. Last year my best friend and I decide my one year anniversary "gift" to myself would be a cruise. So Nov 26- Dec 3 we went on a 7 day Caribbean cruise to Cayman Island, Cozumel Mexico, and Key West. We had a great time, I even used the boat gym 4 time out of 7 days. I ate alots of food, mostly good....tested a few boundaries, but I hit my all time low of 152 onboard. I am at my goal weight. I float btween 154-156. Less than 158 is a normal BMI for me. I do not want to lose any more, I know plastics will take 5-10 more pounds off. Total loss of 170 lbs and 100+ inches and my boobs..ugh. I can wear size 10 jeans! And Medium scrub shirts and Medium stretch pants, but my wallet says I have to wear the larges awhile longer. I will be starting to make appointments for plastic consults next week, I want it all....sigh. I hope everyone is doing well. Michelle 324/155/155 @ goal!
Sphinxy
on 12/11/05 12:40 pm - Redlands, CA
Congrats Michelle... you have come a long way and done so very well. Pat yourself on the back girl.... isn't a trip to remember where you came from on this journey.... Have fun B
SugarfreeSweetThang
on 12/15/05 5:32 am - McDonough, GA
Girl... you look good! I can't believe how fast you have lost your weight. I was 350-360 when I had my surgery and I am hanging onto 187-190! I keep bouncing! My Dr. wants me to lose 35 more pounds to my goal he set for me! ~Jennifer Wright~
SGRenteria
on 12/17/05 12:54 pm - Roswell, NM
You look fantastic! Congratulations...how tall are you? I am 5'5" So I bet you really look even thinner than your photos. I am so happy for you. Is your insurance paying for your plastics?
Judy Blackshear
on 12/22/05 11:13 am - Canton, OH
Michelle, I just wanted to let you know you look GREAT!!! I can't get over how much you transformed in just one year. Keep up the good work!!! I have printed out your profile to read it over. Hopefully, I'll get some tips. I still have 35-40 lbs to loose. jab
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 810 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views