Question of the Week 12/12

mrs.3m
on 12/12/05 1:25 am - Mesa, AZ
Tell us one of your favorite holiday traditions.
Amanda
on 12/13/05 1:01 am - Kearney, NE
One of my favorite holiday traditions is after decorating the Christmas tree, turn all of the lights off in the house except the Christmas lights, turn on the Christmas music and just hang out with my girls and my husband! It is very simple but very meaningful and fun!!!!
mrs.3m
on 12/13/05 1:41 am - Mesa, AZ
I forgot to answer my own question... A tradition that my husband & I started is we make Christmas Eve ours. We go out to dinner, somewhere fancy that we have never been to, then we drive around looking at lights, then we go home put on Christmas music and have desert and coffee (or hot chocolate) and talk and remember all that we have to be thankful for. Then we open presents!! Christmas day is for the families but the Eve is just for us.
lisemicheal
on 12/13/05 2:03 am - Hampton, SC
I have two. 1. Is every year since the Christmas before my Mom and Dad were married they have bought a dated Christmas ornament together. Others in our circle of friends know this and there are years we may have more than 1 dated ornament. However, my Mom and Dad have always shopped together for a special ornament each year. These dated ornaments are then placed center stage for that year and the rest are scattered by date throughout the tree trimming process. I am engaged to be married next year and this year he and I started the tradition for ourselves as well. 2. Each person who will be at the house on Christmas morning receives a Christmas card from the others who will be there. It can be humorous, sentimental or whatever, but everyone gets cards. They are opened before anything else on Christmas morning. Lise 409/221/180
SugarfreeSweetThang
on 12/14/05 6:23 am - McDonough, GA
Watching the Charlie Brown Christmas Special with my family on Christmas Eve... we also watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Christmas Night. Oh...most important... Christmas Eve we go to the midnight candlelight service at our church. Thanks for asking... ~Jennifer Wright~
SugarfreeSweetThang
on 12/14/05 6:23 am - McDonough, GA
SGRenteria
on 12/17/05 12:41 pm - Roswell, NM
We love to watch A Christmas Story together. It just makes me laugh when the father wins that hideous leg lamp....and also when the youngest son can't put his arms down after mom bundles him up so much.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 812 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views