Hi Gang

Whoopi
on 12/15/05 9:51 pm - Windsor, Canada
As of today I am 150 pounds down & I can't believe it. I had my surgery November 15th 2004. My highest weight was 328. The day of my surgery I weighed 300. Today I weigh 178 & still going 130 - 140 is my goal.....woohoo!!!!! This wonderful "TOOL" is definately working well for me. Having this surgery was the best gift I could ever have given myself. Living life to the fullest is so wonderful now. Thank GOD for Dr. Genaw working his majic. I hope everone has a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year. I must say I'm so proud of each & every one of you. Keep working this "TOOL" that you have. Never give up or never give in YOU CAN DO THIS. Enjoy every WOW moment that you have you deserve it. Love to all & Bigs Hugs too you. Love Always Whoopi xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
SugarfreeSweetThang
on 12/16/05 11:39 pm - McDonough, GA
HI WHOOPI! You are doing marvelous! I feel good too. I have not lost any weight in a few weeks but I am o.k. with that. Atleast I am not gaining. My Dr. wants me to lose another 35 pounds. I can handle that. That is better than needing to lose 200 pounds. I started at about 355 and now I am at 187-190... I have been fluctuating... but Aunt Flow started today so hopefully it will go down again. I exercise 3-4Xs a week. I feel great. Yard work is fun now... not just a chore. I feel like cleaning the house. I love to shop. Walking around the mall is no longer torture for me. It use to tire me out just to go to the grocery store. I can't believe how bad it was. Now life is great... life is worth living... I am so thankful I decided to have this surgery. You have a Merry Christmas & New Year too! So far I have not let the Holidays get to me! I stay away from the break room at work and just don't buy the yummy junk at the stores. I know I can do this! Have a wonderful weekend! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! ~Jennifer Wright~
Whoopi
on 12/17/05 10:00 pm - Windsor, Canada
JENNIFER: YOU ARE ROCKING YOUR WAY TO HEALTHY GIRL.....CONGRATULATIONS THE DARN SCALE WILL START TO MOVE FOR YOU AGAIN SOON. JUST KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. HUGS WHOOPI XOXO
SGRenteria
on 12/17/05 12:35 pm - Roswell, NM
Hey Robin, You are doing fantastically! I have been a slow loser because of my thyroid, but I am still a big loser anyway....I started at 297# and am now around 205#. I am hoping to get to 170#. I too am exercising 4-5x a week using mostly my Gazelle, but occasionally an exercise DVD. I am so happy for all of us. I am proud of all of us. Happy Holidays
Whoopi
on 12/17/05 10:04 pm - Windsor, Canada
HI SANDRA: YOU ARE DOING FANTASTIC GIRL 1 POUND @ A TIME. DR. GENAW TOLD ME THAT DUE TO AGE & THYROID,CHANGE OF LIFE CAN SLOW THINGS DOWN A LITTLE. YOU WILL GET THERE IN TIME SWEETIE. KEEP THE FAITH I'M ROUTING FOR YOU. HUGS WHOOPI XOXO
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 810 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views