Hi guys I had my surgery ...

preciousm
on 2/6/06 9:36 am - Warsaw, IN
Hi guys I had my surgery Nov 17,2004, and I have lost 163 pounds and still losing 1 to 2 pounds per week, the weight lost is going good, but I have a question for all of you. I'm obsess with everything I'm obsess with cleaning, I'm obsess with buying groceries my kitchen cabinets are jam full of food and I keep buying. I surf the internet for different recipes. Then I cook and cook I don't eat it but I cook it for my family. I have to have everything in order nothing out of place. I can't sit down and jus****ch t.v. I have to sew, clean, always got to have a project to do. I feel like the energizer bunny I keep going and going and going. I also feel like I have to control everything. Everything in order NOTHING OUT OF PLACE. IS THIS HAPPENING TO ANY OF YOU? Thanks for any imput Kay
SGRenteria
on 2/8/06 12:14 pm - Roswell, NM
It is not happening to me. Are you in a support group? How is your family with this? If family is happy, no biggie I suppose. How do you feel about it? Don't feel qualified to give you advice, but If it is a problem see your PCP and get a referral. Take care ....
lmt516
on 2/8/06 10:57 pm - Brant Rock, MA
I can so relate, especially with the cooking. I am obsessed with the Food Network. I am constantly downloading recipes, my file is bursting at the seams. I cook all the time, the only good thing I can go out of town and know my family can eat for a couple weeks with what is in my freezer. I am also baking like crazy, things I can't touch but I think just smelling them is what I crave. I never cooked at all before, it was strictly fast food around here so my kid loves it. As a matter of fact his friends will show up once a week just for dinner. I have cut back on the grocery shopping, mostly because it was out of hand.
AngelRitt
on 2/13/06 10:56 pm - Islip Terrace, NY
All I can say is.. "where do I sign up?" I wish I had that kind of energy. But unfortunately I can not relate. I wish I had more energy to want to go the gym and work out. I go but not as often as I'd like to and I drag my feet kicking and screaming the whole way there(j/k). But you get the drift. ~Angel 255/222/130 at Goal!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views