Valentines Day Check In

Sphinxy
on 2/13/06 2:27 pm - Redlands, CA
Soooooo loves of my life... how are you doin?? Its a special day tomorrow and of course I thought of you!!! so here's the questions... Have you adjusted to how much you eat? Are you still losing? Do you have a new Valentine this year??? How many pieces of chocolate will you have??? and don't lie!!! How much weight have you lost to date??? How much % of total excess weight have you lost??? B
Sphinxy
on 2/13/06 2:33 pm - Redlands, CA
It's nearer the my surgery date so I will answer up front so you guys know I do participate: Have you adjusted to how much you eat? No - I still order a large popcorn at the movies and wonder why before the movie even starts I'm finished and the bag is still full. Are you still losing? Yes, slowly but surely Do you have a new Valentine this year??? No Valentine at all How many pieces of chocolate will you have??? and don't lie!!! I will have 3 pieces of delicious dark Chocolate tomorrow - I am so looking forward to it! How much weight have you lost to date??? Have lost total of 127 lbs How much % of total excess weight have you lost??? 74% (almost to that magic 75%!) Hang in there guys... now the hard part begins and we to be successful and keep it off!!! B
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/06 11:18 pm
Have you adjusted to how much you eat? No It is definitely a daily process, but most of the time I am in control Are you still losing? Yes and no. I go up and down 2 lbs every month and probably will for life Do you have a new Valentine this year??? Hubby, but I don't like V Day How many pieces of chocolate will you have??? and don't lie!!! Co worker brought me sugar free Russell Stover, small box. Already had 3 and feeling kinda strange, so I think I'm done tasting How much weight have you lost to date??? 126 from highest, 95 from surgery How much % of total excess weight have you lost??? 95% SOrry I don't come here much, but drop in when I can. Hope all are as happy as I am Tee
lisemicheal
on 2/13/06 10:32 pm - Hampton, SC
Hi B, Great questions!! 1. Adjustment? NOPE not even close. I eat more now (about 3/4 cup at a time) than I did before Thanksgiving but I have had to change to a small dessert plate to keep myself in check. Its harder at a restaurant. 2. Still losing? Yes slowly, very very very slowly!!! 3. New Valentine? Nope, same one. But fiance and I are getting to spend alone time together tonite!!! 4. Pieces of chocolate? probably 2, 1 milk and 1 dark 5. Weight lost to date? 194lbs. 6. % of total excess? well since I never intended to lose all of it, I calculate this based on my goal weight of 180. I am at 85% as of right now. Thanks Lise
Erica Allen
on 2/17/06 11:24 am - Chattanooga, TN
Hi everyone! I haven't checked in in such a long time!! I hope all of you are doing great 1. Adjustment?: Yes and no. I do overeat at times, but I am also 4 months pregnant, so I think that I eat more some days because of that. But overall, I think I'm still doing okay. Unfortunately, I am craving candy of all things with the pregnancy and can eat a ridiculous amount without any ill effects, so that's my demon at the moment. I can almost eat an entire ham and cheese sandwich with the bread to give you an idea. I don't measure my food amounts anymore and just let my pouch be a guide. I do find I "push" it a bit, so I need to remind myself to use the tool instead of abuse it. 2. Losing?: Thankfully, NO! For the first 12 weeks of the pregnancy, I lost a couple pounds, but as of my last appt at 15 weeks, I have now gained 3lbs. I don't want to gain a ton of weight, but I want to make sure I do gain to make a healthy little baby 3. New Valentine?: No. Same Valentine for the last 11 years 4. Pieces of chocolate?: Okay, I did mention that I am having candy cravings, right? On Valentine's Day, I honestly ate probably 12 pieces of chocolates throughout the day!! FORGIVE ME, FOR I HAVE SINNED! LOL 5. Weight lost to date?: Before pregnancy, 121lbs lost. Now, it's about 118lbs lost. 6. % of total excess?: Before getting pregnant, I was within my goal. I wanted to be between 130-140lbs and I got to 137lbs. That was, I think, 96% according to the weight loss planner. I think I am at about 89% now with the few pounds I've gained. This has been fun!! I will try to check in more often God bless Erica
AngelRitt
on 2/13/06 10:52 pm - Islip Terrace, NY
Hi All, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Have you adjusted to how much you eat? For the most part yes. Are you still losing? I haven't lost since August. I've maintained since then. Do you have a new Valentine this year??? Same Valentine that I've had for 25 years. How many pieces of chocolate will you have??? and don't lie!!! I don't eat chocolate unless it's sugar free. Since I don't have any.. I'd have to say none. How much weight have you lost to date??? 125 from highest. 92 since Surgery How much % of total excess weight have you lost??? About 41% ~Angel 255/222/130 at goal!
MizCathy
on 2/13/06 11:22 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Hey, Well, let's see: I have adjusted to eating smaller portions. I am still losing slowly, but that is good. I have a Valentine, but he is an over the road truck driver and I won't see him until March I am going to have 3 pieces of Pearson's Dark Chocolate Mint Patties.. I have lost 105 pounds so far. About 60% of my excess weight so far. I hope I calculated right.. Cathy 287/182/145
mrs.3m
on 2/20/06 5:34 am - Mesa, AZ
It's after Love day but I figured I can still answer.... Have you adjusted to how much you eat? ~~ For the most part. I can eat a little more than before but I am really good at listening to my body when it tells me to stop. Are you still losing? ~~ I guess I am maintaining, I gain and lose the same 3 pounds every month. I would like to lose 10 more pounds but will be happy here. Do you have a new Valentine this year??? ~~ Nope, I have been with my love for 6 years now and plan on many more with him. How many pieces of chocolate will you have??? ~~ I had a few. I eat everything in moderation now. I do not deprive myself of anything. How much weight have you lost to date??? ~~ Still at 102 since surgery. How much % of total excess weight have you lost??? 92%
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views