18 MONTHS!!!!!

Sphinxy
on 4/30/06 12:22 pm - Redlands, CA
Can you believe it?!!! This is now becoming a way of life for most of us. Couple of things on my mind..... 1. Is anybody still losing??? (I have been surprised that I still am... not by leaps or bounds but a lb or two a month...I'm weighing less frequently, but only because I just don't think about it as much! ) 2. Does your life feel very busy??? (I am noticing that there were a number of things I would have probably never tried when I was SMO... somehow I am truly reborn and trying to do catch up for all those things I missed! I just chosen from a nationwide group of applicants for a special program sponsored by J&J Pediatrics and the Nursing Honor Society... can't say I would have even applied before??? I am not as petrified by the thought of press photographs!!!) 3. Are you more assertive??? (I find myself speaking up more and bringing up issues that I might have kept silent on before... of course this means I am also getting a lot more negative feedback because not everyone always agrees with you... however on the plus side, I have never gotten so many compliments either!!! - and not ones that are appearance related 4. Do you have new goals?? (Yes, and almost too many to get done realistically... feel like I have been set free from a cage... I had no idea how much my obesity was holding me back, even in my own mind!!!) 5. What comlications have you had?? (I have severe iron deficiency anemia that is causing a considerable amount of distres by myself and all my docs but am coping.... also have an abdominal hernia that will need to be repaired soon... just in no hurry to go under the knife) Good to drop in with you guys!!! (and life is so busy that I don't drop in here nearly as frequently, but perhaps that is a good thing... hopefully I will continue to venture more out of my shell socially) B
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 812 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views