Dec. 3rd- Here I go...

seasheleyes
on 11/24/07 7:11 pm - Manteca, CA
I'm getting very close to my surgery date- anyone else have the first week of DEcember?
meltingaway50
on 11/25/07 2:13 am - duanesburg, NY
hi julia i got dec 3rd also just trying to get thru all the test i have preop test on tuesday doesnt sound like fun i think im beginning to hate needles but its worth it for a new life just think of all those new clothes we get to buy in a normal size im looking forward to it just alittle jitery but we can do it right good luck god speed with you just keep the faith paulette
seasheleyes
on 11/25/07 1:39 pm - Manteca, CA
Yes, Paulette, I'm dreaming of a svelte Christmas- next year! I'm getting blood tests tomorrow but my pre-op testing is all done. I'll be thinking of you on the 3rd! Julia
Chris S.
on 11/25/07 2:45 pm - Chula Vista, CA
I'm Dec 3 also . . . doing Lapband . . . have preop class most of the day on Wed - and take more blood because it's been over 30 days since they did that. I'm so excited . . . so to distract myself today, I went out and bought a new car! :D I'll be thinking of you ladies all week! 7 days - OMG! Chris
seasheleyes
on 11/25/07 3:12 pm - Manteca, CA
OMG is right! A new car? I want one too! No more shopping for you until after surgery Chris! Julia
meltingaway50
on 11/26/07 4:12 am - duanesburg, NY
im on my way in the morning for all these test hopefully they will not had any more but im still confused on this liquid thing i m not on a fast i got told i could eat up till sunday night but im not im just laying low on food just doing soups and a lot of green tea hot of course my girl friend had her surgery in july she had to do medi fast im told its all different from dr to dr will be thinking of all on dec 3 this is our day paulette
rcarson25
on 11/25/07 5:08 pm - waycross, GA
Dec 3rd Here Also!! Pre-op Diet not to bad just hate the soup! yuk! but love the rest. I'll keep ya'll in my prayers! Roxanna
niecy72
on 11/26/07 12:08 am - cartersville, GA
My surgey is set for the 10th of december and i am very scared and anxious at the same time. I just pray to god that everything goes well i put all my faith in him.
jamiekay
on 11/29/07 10:51 am - Napoleon, OH
Hello, I am new to the boards of looked on and off so this is my first post. I am Jamie by the way, and I am also on Dec 3rd I am haveing the sleeve. I am scared really I hate the thought of surgery but I just remind myself its gonna be worth it. I am cranky because I am hungry this liquid diet thing stinks! But again i know it will be worth it! I find it so hard to believe that its going to work but I have read and read these message boards and I feel its what I need to do so on monday morning at 10:45 in Bowling Green Oh I check in. I was looking to see if anyone else was on that day so its nice to meet you! Best wishes to you on Monday! What are you doing for your clear liquid? I am trying to think of what to get at the store. I would love to share some ideas!!!! Best wishes! Jamie
marcheselori
on 11/30/07 3:05 am - Olmsted Falls, OH
Jaimie, I used to live in Luckey, just a few miles from BG! I live in Olmsted Falls, now, and am having my surgery on the 3rd at St. Vincent Charity, in Cleveland. Wood Co. has been doing this surgery for a while now. You're in good hands. I didn't have to do a liquid preop diet until Sunday, the 1st, when I start that horrible bowel prep. I guess I'm the lucky one, by the sounds of it. Good thing, my husband and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night, for our anniversery, and a one last horrah. Lol I'll be thinking of you Monday. Lori PS, Have you tried any of the Special K protein waters? I think they're pretty good.
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 615 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 643 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 856 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 902 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 761 views