Surgery Date December 14, 2009

Cassie B.
on 11/6/09 2:01 pm
Kinda scared... the date is moving quicker than i thought...   Pray for me some courage and strength! 
stacie947
on 11/7/09 9:23 am
Thats a lucky day, my DHs B day! I don't even have my Dec day yet and I'm scared too.

Be humble or you will stumble.

Cassie B.
on 11/10/09 9:24 am
Scared is so not the word girl... Horrified is a start lol
bigbear68
on 11/9/09 2:21 pm
Hi! I see that your date is December 14th! thats my date too! I used to have the date Jan. 18th but someone cancelled so I got moved up.  Im scared too.  I am afraid of the pain.  I will have to remember yours is that day too! good luck,
Diane
Cassie B.
on 11/10/09 9:23 am
All i can say is grin and bear it!... I have tried to talk myself out of this so many times... I just hope I can get around and dont get severly depressed from not being able to eat.. Its so nerve racking, i know what you are going through and i wish you all the best.
Jana G.
on 11/9/09 10:51 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations on the date! I haven't gotten the scared feeling yet...I'm just so anxious and excited. But I've had so many surgeries in the past 11 years! Two C-Sections, a Hystercotomy and Full Knee Replacement...this is like cake walk to me. I HOPE!

Cassie B.
on 11/10/09 9:21 am
i know it will benefit your health... Is your date the same? My mom had this surgery done lasy december and is down 115 pounds, I know it has to work! Im just going to miss ALLLLL the food!
Jana G.
on 11/11/09 1:53 am - Pittsburgh, PA
No...my date is December 7. And way to go for your mom! I am just so anxious to be losing like that! Next year at this time will be a different world for me. I honestly cannot remember the feeling thin feeling.

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/09 6:52 am
I does move quickly!!

I am also having my surgery on Dec 14.
Most Active
Recent Topics
No longer Obese!
sudemo09 · 1 replies · 906 views
I went dancing...
Tere O. · 1 replies · 916 views
6 Months Out ~ Already!!!
Tere O. · 7 replies · 1118 views