Having the DS on 12/09...Anyone else?

Dana T.
on 12/5/09 8:19 am - York, SC
My time is coming quick. I feel overhelmed like I am going to forget to take something with me.
I'll be 6 hours from home...Go****'s getting close. Trying not to freak out too much, BUT GO****'S GETTING CLOSE! ....LOL
Better to laugh than cry, right?

C'heers to us all!

-Dana

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
-David Viscott

Grammo is my Angel!

stacie947
on 12/5/09 11:00 am
Hi Dana!
I'm getting a VSG on the 9th and it seems terribly close and I didn't do well on my pre op diet today. I'm having a bad case of PMS and with the nerves of surgery I wi**** would just get here already. 

Be humble or you will stumble.

Dana T.
on 12/5/09 11:23 pm - York, SC
Hey Staci,
Your post decribes exactly how I felt yesterday, PMS and all. I as a real whiney "B" yesterday. Feeling better today though. I was originally sceduled for the VSG but insurance wouldn't cover it but they will the DS, go figure!
I've read and was told at my surgeon's office that many women either start right before or soon after surgery. It's believed to be brought on by stress. I know it will happen to me as I am due anyways.
I'll be thinking of you and the ones who have went before us and if they can do it then certainly we can too!

Here's to us!

-Dana

-David Viscott

Grammo is my Angel!

MacawMother
on 12/5/09 2:06 pm
I'm scheduled for RNY on the 9th as well!  Yeah!   One more day of work (Monday) and then one day to scramble and get everything done around the house and then surgery.  I wonder if I'll be able to sleep the night before?
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
Dana T.
on 12/5/09 11:34 pm - York, SC

Hey there!
If you are anything like me the answer is NO sleep night before!....lol.... I have trouble sleeping the night before any big event and this is probably one of the biggest for me. I don't know if I am feeling excitment as much as nervous. I'm sure the excitment will come later once the pain is gone. I'm such a whimp when it comes to pain.

Anyway, Here's to us! Best wishes & good luck!

-Dana

-David Viscott

Grammo is my Angel!

kzimmerman9
on 12/6/09 9:59 am - MD
12/09 is going to be a great day!!! I am also doing my VSG on that day! I can't believe it's 2 days away! Good luck every one!
290 / 148/ 140
HW / CW / GW

Bertrand765
on 12/6/09 11:22 am

My VSG is this Tuesday, only working half day tomorrow so that I can get final preparations for Tuesday all set. Here's to all of us getting ready to join the afters!! Good luck everyone!

Elle

MacawMother
on 12/12/09 6:05 am
How are you doing?  I hope your surgery went well!
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
Most Active
Recent Topics
No longer Obese!
sudemo09 · 1 replies · 906 views
I went dancing...
Tere O. · 1 replies · 915 views
6 Months Out ~ Already!!!
Tere O. · 7 replies · 1118 views
Sharing my day with you guys
Teresa D. · 6 replies · 1042 views