Recent Posts

bailliemccreight92
on 3/29/23 9:30 am, edited 4/5/23 8:37 pm
Topic: RE: Long time no see! Anyone been to Howard University Hospital recently??

The time has come to rejuvenate this branch because I've been there and now it's pretty good, it's normal conditions, I'd say even good; so if anyone will want to go there, then you can go with confidence, it's not what it was 8 years ago.
Besides I seem to have read about this university here https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/film-analysis/ ; and I understand that it is even described by several sources as a bad one, now I have to say that I want to make an analysis video about Howard University to let people know that it is already possible to come))

lifeeverlasting
on 1/31/21 2:00 pm
Topic: RE: RNY revision in Maryland Questions

Were you able to find someone?

Miyncham
on 6/22/18 11:37 pm
Topic: RE: Priority Partners????

Hello Ms. Heather, how long did it take for you to get to 127? I'm currently 300 and I want to have the VSG done ASAP! :)

marshmallowstar
on 4/24/18 3:43 pm
RNY on 04/16/18
Topic: Therapist Recommendations?

Hi Everyone,

I recently had my RNY and have been trying to find a good therapist, but haven't clicked with anyone. When I searched previous threads they're all 10 years old or so so just looking to see who's out there now.

Preferably Baltimore County, even more preferably the west side of the county (Pikesville, Owings Mills, Catonsville).

Thanks so much!

Jennifergalvan
on 1/28/18 6:27 pm
Topic: RE: Priority Partners????

Do you still work there. I have a few questions that maybe you can answer for me..

elliekay949
on 9/29/17 5:00 pm
VSG on 09/26/17
Topic: RE: Rita's Sugar Free Italian Ice

glad I came across this post. I'm day 4 and had few spoons of Luigis no sugar added italian ice. I did have bad diarrea later. Also started protein drinks today and thought was that but now rethinking the italian ice and all its calories. Thanks for this post

elliekay949
on 9/29/17 5:00 pm
VSG on 09/26/17
Topic: RE: Rita's Sugar Free Italian Ice

glad I came across this post. I'm day 4 and had few spoons of Luigis no sugar added italian ice. I did have bad diarrea later. Also started protein drinks today and thought was that but now rethinking the italian ice and all its calories. Thanks for this post

SkinnyScientist
on 9/29/17 7:41 am
Topic: Beginner's Running Group- NoVa/DMV

HI Gang,

This will be a cross post.

If you live in the NoVa or DMV area and want to take up running, there is a new Meetup.com group called BEGINNER RUNNER LADIES OF NOVA.

They are having their first practice run at Aurora HIlls Branch library. It is free to join the group. From what I understand, it will be run/walking.

"where we'll run together. We will be running/walking 3 miles, but if that's too long for you, you're welcome to join us for less!"

Arlington Practice Run

Aurora Hills Branch Library I will be there if you want a friend/companion to talk to (I hate going places alone myself!). Best wishes! -SS

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Dannie66
on 9/8/17 8:09 pm
RNY on 06/05/17
Topic: RE: Foods you can't eat after gastric bypass surgery

How long did it take you to get to this point. I'm 3 months out after having the RNY surgery

sauniee
on 9/4/17 3:38 pm - windsor mill, md
Topic: Revisions

I was approved for revision from RNY to duodenal switch

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1849 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2800 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4013 views