Recent Posts

ANGELSOUT57
on 2/5/06 7:59 am - OHATCHEE, AL
Topic: super bowl weekend ???
I know this is super bowl weekend. But i will pull for alabama..they are playing in the game ..are they...o well ROLL TIDE ALL THE WAY RHONDA
Birdman D.
on 1/27/06 1:58 am - Nappytown
Topic: Colts Offensive Lines
Just a little humor to help sooth my pain!!! Q: How do you keep an Indianapolis Colt out of your yard? A: Put up goal posts. Q: What do you call an Indianapolis Colt with a Super Bowl ring? A: A thief. Q: What do the Indianapolis Colts and Billy Graham have in common? A: They both can make 60,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ!" Q: What's the difference between the Indianapolis Colts and a dollar bill? A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill. Q: How many Indianapolis Colts does it take to win a Super Bowl? A: Nobody knows, and we may never find out. Q: What do you call 47 millionaires watching the Super Bowl on TV? A: The Indianapolis Colts.
deeno
on 1/17/06 2:19 am - Kokomo, IN
Topic: RE: yeah!! indy and peyton manning loose!!
Oh, my poor, poor Colts.... Actually, Peyton Manning appears to be a good guy (for a pro-athelete!). He gives back to the community, and donates a large portion of his earnings (see sports illustrated). I can understand why some people "hate" him. Young, good looking, talented, smart, rich.....yeah....I'd hate him too....NOT! Good luck to whomever you support. I just like to see good games and good plays. I'd like to see the Steelers go all the way just so I could watch the Steelers defense--man, they beat the crap out of our colts! Love that long haired samoan guy whose name I cant spell or pronounce....man, he's good. Maybe I should have a secret crush on him instead of D. Freeney....hmmm... Diana
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 12:00 am - Bessemer City, NC
Topic: RE: COLTS???
I predict they'll loose in the AFC Divisional round to the Steelers 21-18.
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 11:57 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Nicole E.
on 1/15/06 5:22 am - Shamokin, PA
brandnume
on 1/11/06 4:29 am - colorado springs, co
Topic: RE: ROLL CALL FOR FOOTBALL FANS!!!!!!!
Anna Age: 45 and looking forward to my next birthday Type: Broncos Rock!!!!!! Surgery: RNY Distal Date: Nov 30, 2005
Patti N.
on 1/6/06 8:11 am - Marion, IN
Topic: RE: COLTS???
I can only pray the Pats beat the Jags, cause if I have to hear anymore of their "we don't get any respect" crybaby act again I'll laugh my self silly. Good luck you'll need it. Go Colts.... Detroit bound.
alec275
on 1/4/06 2:09 pm - TX
Topic: Hook 'em
What a game!!!! 4th and 5 and a touchdown with less than 30 seconds???? The first BCS matchup of Nos. 1 and 2 in the nation??? Couldn't ask for a better game. Hook 'em horns!!! Ana C. 221/135/125 THE University of Texas @ Austin Class of '98
MoabMama
on 1/2/06 1:43 pm
Topic: RE: ROLL CALL FOR FOOTBALL FANS!!!!!!!
Kimberly Age: Older than you Type: Bronco's Fan (for the last 35 years) Surgery: RNY Distal Date: November 14, 2005
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ducks go marching on
AJ_Alaska · 0 replies · 340 views
hELP NEED INFO
prexygilbert · 0 replies · 344 views
TRAINING CAMP ALREADY
Chubby McFatty · 0 replies · 324 views
Greedy Drew Brees
Truckerbob · 0 replies · 818 views