Recent Posts

rmc5605
on 1/2/06 5:58 am - jacksonville, FL
Topic: WHAT WEEKEND FOR FOOTBALL!!
Jags win, and headed for the playoffs. Hurricanes get their rears handed to them, and my gators just won. last thing to hope for is the those crimiNOLES loose to penn in miami.
rmc5605
on 1/2/06 5:55 am - jacksonville, FL
Topic: RE: COLTS???
UNDEFEATED! are you kidding! My jags already beat them once, and now we are going to see them in the playoffs after we beat the tails off those stupid, #$%^^& patriots! LOL Maureen
rmc5605
on 12/30/05 10:06 am - jacksonville, FL
Topic: RE: yeah!! indy and peyton manning loose!!
jags going to the playoffs, maybe they too can kick some peyton butt!
deeno
on 12/30/05 12:06 am - Kokomo, IN
Topic: RE: COLTS???
I have a secret little crush on Dwight Freeney.....please don't tell my husband! Although, I think he suspects it since I squeal and giggle like a school girl whenever Dwight gets an awesome tackle. Sweet..... I think they'll make it to the Bowl....they've got the talent if they can hold it all together, which isn't an easy thing to do. Check out my women's football team website (yeah, I'm on the offensive line!!). www.indianaspeed.com Diana
deeno
on 12/30/05 12:02 am - Kokomo, IN
What the....? Pickin' on my Colts.....shooot! *wink* We're goin' all the way, baby! Rellish holding onto that 17-0 record, 'cause that's all you're gonna git this year! Ha ha! Love football? Check out my women's football league! www.indianaspeed.com I'm #77 "Deeno". Northern Division Champs for 2005! I enjoy watching, but I really love playing! Diana (offensive line)
Birdman D.
on 12/21/05 6:32 am - Nappytown
Maureen... Stop Colt hate'in!!! Show us some luv!!! (But seriously...I've read your profile and I will be praying for you and your surgery situation!!!) Grace and Peace to you!!! Doug...
rmc5605
on 12/18/05 5:25 am - jacksonville, FL
Topic: yeah!! indy and peyton manning loose!!
i was raised a dolphin fan, transplanted to being a jaguar fan, but most of all we were raised die hard FLORIDA GATOR fans. its 4:18pm, and mia is beating the jets!! yeah!!, my jags are winning against the 49er's. But the best thing of the day is INDY loosing. As a dolphin fan, you never want anyone to come close to the unbeaten record of 17-0 of dolphins. 2nd, it helps the jags advancing to the playoffs. But the main reason, No gator fan likes peyton manning!! Sooo YES..YES!!! it a great day anytime indy looses! and today is obviously a great day!
Birdman D.
on 12/8/05 11:22 pm - Nappytown
Topic: RE: ROLL CALL FOR FOOTBALL FANS!!!!!!!
Doug Age:44 Team: COLTS!!! Sugery Type: RNY Date: November 5, 2004 306/186/180
SHAWNETTE
on 12/8/05 12:49 pm - M~*~Town, WA
Topic: ROLL CALL FOR FOOTBALL FANS!!!!!!!
I'll start: Shawnette- Age:15 Type: Raiders Fan Sugery: Lap Band Date: Janurary 3, 2006
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ducks go marching on
AJ_Alaska · 0 replies · 340 views
hELP NEED INFO
prexygilbert · 0 replies · 344 views
TRAINING CAMP ALREADY
Chubby McFatty · 0 replies · 324 views
Greedy Drew Brees
Truckerbob · 0 replies · 818 views