Recent Posts

AJ_Alaska
on 11/9/10 6:33 pm - Fairbanks, AK
Topic: Ducks go marching on
My Dad went to U of Oregon and brought my brother and I up in the not-so-proud Duck tradition of losing records and embarrasing turnout. I hate teams like the yankees who have a rich owner who buys whatever he wants, but bless Phil Knight and his millions of dollars for turning things around. If they win 3 more games, I will find a way to be in Glendale. The only thing sweeter than watching the ducks torch the Trojans again would be to be able to fit into a seat at the national championship game (man I gotta lose some lbs)
sherryjo54
on 12/28/09 4:27 pm - Dalton, GA
Topic: RE: Lovin' College FB
College football is in my blood!  Raised in the shadow of Neyland Stadium, my blood runs orange, but with the colors of the University of Tennessee!  I follow the SEC teams and even have a crush on Florida's Tim Tebow(lol).  Several uncles and cousins played there in the past, and 2 of my four children are alumnus of Tennessee and we are all rabid fans and avid supporters, through horrible seasons and thru SEC and/or National Championships!   Any Vols out there?
crazyphillyeaglesfan
on 1/8/09 2:45 pm - PA
Topic: RE: How Bout Them Eagles !!!
As a LOVER of the Philadelphia Eagles I can't wait to give the giants a good can of WHOOP-a**!!!
trivimp
on 9/20/07 9:18 pm - Warrensburg, MO
Topic: RE: any IWFL women out there??
Hey, good to see some gridiron ladies here! I played for 3 years for the California Quake, back in the old league-hopping days -- I played in the WAFL, WAFC, and IWFL... lol...
prexygilbert
on 9/3/07 3:28 pm
Topic: hELP NEED INFO
I am 435 lbs 18 yr kid and my doctors, family and I have begun the process for a gastric bypass surgery and I wanna know can I play college football after I have the surgery and healed from the procedure? Please send a reply to this post and/or e-mail me at [email protected]
Chubby McFatty
on 7/26/07 6:56 am - Renton, WA
Topic: TRAINING CAMP ALREADY
I'm more then ready for this season to start. GO SEAHAWKS!!
Chocolante
on 8/20/06 2:50 pm - New York, NY
Topic: RE: ROLL CALL FOR FOOTBALL FANS!!!!!!!
Melvina Age: 31 Team: Eagles (since I was 14) Surgery: RNY Date: Sept 21 2006
hawkeye647
on 4/24/06 6:20 am - Avoca, IA
Topic: Indoor or Arena Football...anyone into this?
I run a web site called www.indoorfootballfan.com that covers 6 of the major "indoor football leagues" across the country. I do not cover Arena football but I do enjoy it as well. Does anyone live in a town that is close to or has indoor football or arena football?
Truckerbob
on 3/15/06 12:39 pm - plantation, FL
Topic: RE: ROLL CALL FOR FOOTBALL FANS!!!!!!!
Bob 42 DOLPHINS BABY RNY ???? soon
Truckerbob
on 3/15/06 12:38 pm - plantation, FL
Topic: Greedy Drew Brees
Thats okay Drew, if new orleans wants to guarantee 10 million to another possible chad pennington shoulder, they can have you, i will settle for Daunte Culpepper..go dolphins !!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ducks go marching on
AJ_Alaska · 0 replies · 337 views
hELP NEED INFO
prexygilbert · 0 replies · 342 views
TRAINING CAMP ALREADY
Chubby McFatty · 0 replies · 320 views
Greedy Drew Brees
Truckerbob · 0 replies · 815 views