I am Sorry about Posting the Low Carb Recipes on the forum

Pumpkin_Spice
on 11/20/15 3:20 pm - BARRIE, Canada

I am Sorry about Posting the Low Carb Recipes on the forum. i didn't mean to upset the creators of these recipes in anyway. I was just wanting to share them with others in a nice little format to make convenient. I apologize for upsetting you all.  I'm glad that they were deleted because I had no idea how to do so.  I will keep these to myself and again I am sorry

Humber River Orientation: Oct 2014 - Meet Surgeon Dr. Starr: Mar 23, 2015 - Trio Appt: June 1 - 2nd Meeting with Dietician: July 7 - Dr Glazer: Aug 24 - Surgery: Nov 23, 2015 ? HW: 305, Start of Opti: 295, Surgery Weight: 268, Current Weight: 180

bubbosmama
on 11/20/15 5:58 pm - Canada

Didn't see your post or the replies but from your mia culpa I will assume some were very harsh.  I am sure you meant no harm, and only wanted to help others. I see you are due for surgery in a few days, and just wanted to say, from one person who makes mistakes to a fellow human being who erred, shake it off and focus on the wonderful future you have ahead of you. Sending you peace and good wishes.

Ginnny
on 11/21/15 6:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I'm glad I jotted a couple of them down!  Thanks!

(deactivated member)
on 11/21/15 6:46 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I didn't see anyone reply to your post but am guessing you likely heard privately from them.  If you posted where you got each one from then they likely wouldn't mind.  I know on the recipe forum, we post recipes from all over but we link back to where we got them from and then if we made changes we post our own changes.  Live and learn, some will always get their feathers ruffled and to me you have nothing to apologize for.

Karen M.
on 11/21/15 12:55 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I missed this whole "thing" apparently - you're most welcome to post whatever you want. It's always nice to post an accreditation to whomever created the recipe, post, whatever.

I read earlier today that you've lost 30 pounds on Optifast - WOW. Way to go YOU.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics