Who is that skinny girl??

tinkerbellsw
on 7/12/03 10:55 pm
Does anyone else walk by the mirror get a glimpse of themselves and stop and go back cause that couldn't have possibly been your reflection? It happens to me all the time. It's gotten to the point that I don't see myself in the mirror anymore. There's some new girl in there now, and she looks much better. I pulled out my driver's license the other day and the girl behind the counter had to study it to figure out if I was the same person. When I looked at it I just about died. It looked like my face was ready to explode it was so fat. I've lost 85 pounds in the last 6 months and it's the strangest feeling in the world. I love it but at times it's very scary.
roxanawalker
on 7/14/03 2:14 am - Sacramento, CA
I completely understand...I have also been "watching" myself pass by the mirror and say to myself " damn, she's really cute" LOL I have also lost 86lb in 6 months and it's tremendous! I feel great and look forward to more weight loss. It's sure a strange mixture of wow & pride & sometimes fear...but overall WONDERFUL! Have a blessed day! -Roxana
Barbara V.
on 7/14/03 11:57 am - Hammond, IN
I'm not calling myself skinny yet...but I do catch sight of myself in store windows, mirrors, etc. and think...WOW! I've probably got another 80-90 or so pounds to go yet (I have no concept of what would be an appropriate weight). But what has come off so far is amazing! I actually had someone not recognize me last month. Kind of weird!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 785 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 473 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views