7 months out..ugh

Michelle C.
on 8/19/03 12:44 pm - Springfield, IL
Im 7 months out and im down 100 pounds..dont get me wrong..Im so excited......beyond belief, however ive been in a plateau for almost 3 weeks...and its driving me nuts..any suggestions anyone?
Mary L.
on 8/20/03 10:03 pm - Logansport, IN
Good morning Michelle. I understand what you are saying about your plateau. I had my surgery last Jan.24th, 2003. I have lost 90 pounds and the last 4 weeks I have stayed the same. I am so happy with my weight lost but I still need to lose at least 25 more pounds. Sometimes I don't get all my water in so I am going to try and work harder on that. I wish I had a answer for both of us on this plateau problem. I think you are doing a great job on your weight lost!!!!! Hang in there and it will happen!!!! This is what I am telling my self every day now. lol Good luck Michelle. YOU CAN DO IT !!!!
Cori W.
on 8/21/03 10:57 am - Fulton, Ny
Hi everyone. Well I have to agree with the last two posts, I too had my surgery Jan. 14th and have lost 75 pounds, yet I have also reached a plateau that has not broke for a month now. Maybe 7 months is the start to the end of the weight loss. I still have about 25 pounds to go, but I am very grateful and excited as to how far I have come. I think we will all start losing again soon, at least we can keep our fingers crossed that we do. Have a good night all and good luck with continued success.
eaamc
on 8/21/03 10:41 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Can I jump on the bandwagon? I, too, seem to be coming to a stand still. This last week I gained and then re-lost the same four pounds, for my first ever non losing week. I am kind of bummed. I know I should be happy that I've come so far, in so little time but, I just can't help but feel that I may just never lose that last 30 pounds, when in all reality I know that it's probably not true. I keep telling myself, water, protien, exercise - but, lately, it seems easier said than done. You know, the irony of all this 'complaining' is that six months from now we will all be looking back at this wishing we had it this easy! Good luck!
Kim C.
on 8/28/03 2:39 am - Macon, Il
Hi everyone, I had my surgery 1/28/03 and I have been stuck at 89.6 lbs for a month now. I wass getting really frustrated until I stepped on the scale yesterday and I went down 2 more pounds and this morning 1 more. I hiope this means this plateau is over?! I can say eat more protein, I think that is what I have been doing and it is helping. I work for a surgeon that does the WLS and we tell all of our patients to eat PROTEIN!!!! Good luck to all! Kim Collins
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I had surgery 5 y...
suzann_1_abers · 1 replies · 680 views
Had a baby now can't lose weight
Dawn D. · 3 replies · 785 views
Help me break my Platue!
Annette M. · 0 replies · 473 views
I'm thin and I'm lovin it
Donna L. · 0 replies · 542 views
" No Support"
Princess03 · 2 replies · 691 views