Pleasae Help

DrinknDixie
on 12/27/05 7:47 pm - Kittery, ME
I need some advice. I have had a hellish year and a half...I went through a sever depression, where all I did was spend time thinking of ways to do myself in, and giving them a try so to speak . I have spent a serious ammount of time in a place that treats depression, if you call drugging the hell out of you treatment. Over the last 4 months I have been tring to get off the 13-14 diffrent medications that the doctors had me on, and I made it...I have been off medication...all the medication for just over 2 months. The problem now is that my weight is on a steady up climb over the last 6 months from 137lbs to right now a whooping 170ish. I don't know what to do. I thinks I may need a revision of some sort. I am not eating any more, but the weight keeps going up...What to do. It is really starting to bring me down, and I really do not want to be here again........I can't be here again Open RNY post op 02/12/01 Start 265lbs to 135lbs 07/05 Now 170lbs
joann13209
on 5/29/06 8:34 am - Syracuse, NY
I'm SO sorry to hear you're having such a hard time post-op. I know your request was written MANY months ago, but I just now looked at my profile page -- I haven't checked it in YEARS and saw your plea. I would be happy to talk to you (407-875-1575) or I can call you, if you prefer. Or if you like, just e-mail me at [email protected]. I used to be a moderator of a weight loss group in Syracuse NY before I moved to Florida. I really felt I helped my group keep focused on their weight loss and to make the best use of this wonderful tool WLS has given us. I would like to see if I could help you. Please let me know how you're doing. Your request has me wanting to give you as much help as I can.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Has it been that many years???
Terri D. · 0 replies · 416 views
How have you all been?
Alicia L. · 0 replies · 490 views
Pleasae Help
DrinknDixie · 1 replies · 557 views