It's been awhile since anyone has posted.

dream_small
on 4/26/06 4:12 am - Allentown, PA
Since it seems that this message board doesn't see much traffic I thought I post just in case there is a visitor lately. How is everyone doing? If you had your surgery in February 2001 just drop a quick post here to let everyone know how you are doing, though I may be the only one to see it . I will start with my update. I am way bigger than I was hoping for though smaller than I was. I feel I am eating too much and way too poorly. I do walk 5 miles everyday of the week (even weekends). I even walk on days when it rains like crazy and my clothing feels like it weighs about 20 pounds, I walk in snow(that's actually quite fun while it is still snow), I walk on the post snow streets when they are like an ice rink... I allow my self two falls on my ass before I drag myself home( I usually end up getting in a third fall on the way back). I have been feeling quite irritated and disgusted with myself and my unwillingness to make the changes I need to make to get some of this excess weight off and to feel better in general. Okay... so I have unloaded... not it is your turn.... Debbie 285/217/165
Patricia1
on 9/1/06 12:04 am - Beebe, AR
Hi, Debbie, I am just starting to find all the websites. I am Open RNY February 12, 2001. I am very proud of you for all your exercising. I haven't been very good at it. I have had so much trouble with energy and anemia that there have been sporadic weeks of exercise for me. I enjoy it when I get to do it, but right now i am just trying to get by day to day. I am severe iron deficiency anemia and taking iron by i.v. once a week. Have had 3 infusions and will need three more. My anemia could have been life-threatening, but it hopefully has been checked in time. My weight fluctuates around 5 to 10 pounds I have lost 185 started out at 310. Stabilized finally at 125. Yesterday I weighed at the Drs. office 131. My lowest was 119 I looked terrible. A lot of stress in my life and I basically couldn't eat. I thought I looked o****il I saw pics of myself. My ribs stuck out so bad I looked like a skeleton. I had to gain some back. didn't want to because I am so scared of gaining back all of it. But so far so good. I will try to e-mail you sometime. I have little rugrats running around right now. So don't have a lot of time. E-mail me sometime.
smiley2362
on 4/25/08 5:08 am - Lauderhill, FL
Hi to all. I had surgery on 02/21/01. I initially weighed 300, lost 135, gained back 60 or so, lost that, then gained it back and then some. I now weigh 235. I got divorced two months ago, my doing, but the eating carbs is what is killing me. I have eaten nyself to oblivion. I definitely did NOT have support through psyche, etc back before and after the bypass. I thought as long as I lost the weight I was cured, but HELL no. That is NOT the case. Thanks for listening. Cindy in Ft. Lauderdale.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Has it been that many years???
Terri D. · 0 replies · 416 views
How have you all been?
Alicia L. · 0 replies · 491 views
Pleasae Help
DrinknDixie · 1 replies · 557 views