04/2003 was 3 yrs.. i've gained 36 lbs

kimberly1224
on 8/14/03 3:02 am - Duluth, GA
I'd be interested to hear from others struggling with gaining weight back. April '03 was three years post op for me and I had kept my weight off until recently. Over the last four months, I have gained 36 lbs. I joined Jenny Criag yesterday. Help me....
Diana M.
on 2/6/04 11:11 pm - Washington, PA
Hi Kimberly. I will be 3 years out in August 2003 and find myself struggling with weight gain. My lowest weight following surgery was 175 and I am currently struggling to maintain 187. It's nobody's fault but my own though cuz I have gotten lazy and not following the "rules". I need to get focused and get back to the "basics" of this surgery...no fluids w/food, no diet soda, protein and low carbs. I KNOW what to do but haven't done it. Very discouraging. But I will continue to try to keep it in line....let me know how you are doing now if you get this. thanks! diana M. of Washington Pa
Betty H.
on 3/21/04 2:47 pm - Dallas, GA
Long time no talk to email me Kim
Wendy G.
on 8/6/04 11:41 pm - Penacook, NH
Hi Kimberly I will be 3 yrs post op as of Oct 11, 2001...I too am struggling with weight gain. But its my fault im not using the tool. I have recently discovered that I am a complusive and binge eater, which doesnt help.. Gained 40lbs yikes! I know what I need to do but like I said b4 im a emotional eater and that is why im gaining. Sometimes emotions are harder to get thru.. Email me, I think if enough people that are struggling we can be supportive to each other an help.
Victoria K.
on 5/30/05 12:25 am - Detroit, MI
Unfortunately, I never reached my goal weight (I lost about 130 of the 230 pounds I needed to lose). Within this past year, which was year 5 for me, I have begun to gain some weight, about 25 pounds. I'm getting scared. I know I don't eat the right foods and the times I fill my pouch to the point of pain is becoming too frequent. Does anyone else have these problems? Where can I find the support and help I need to get back on track? I'd really like to lose the other 100 pounds (I guess 125 now). I think I am also a binge and emotional eater (that is what probably made me obese in the first place). I really need some support.
Most Active
Recent Topics
GAINING WEIGHT ........HELP
Sandra A. · 1 replies · 389 views
almost 4 years
Betty H. · 4 replies · 394 views