Recent Posts

DianneW
on 3/30/05 9:03 pm - Louisville, KY
Topic: RE: *End of MARCH* How'd ya do? Successes & NSV's
*Weight change this month? +/- ________ lbs - I only lost 5 pounds this month. It's the least ever. Oh well at least I'm still loosing. *Body measurement changes? I have never really measured. *Any non-scale victories? (like a new clothing size, something you're really proud of...etc...) I'm down to a size 14 in pants, 12 or large in tops, 9 which are loose in undies and a 40DD in bras. I was a 32 in pants when I started, no idea in bras a 14 in undies. *Are you still losing weight/at goal/maintaining? Still loosing. *How many pounds to goal? I would like to get at least to 150, to get to 100% of my excess body fat I would need to get to 140, but I don't know if it's possible and I'm afraid I'll look to old and wrinkly. I doubt if I'll have any plastic surgery because I'm terrified of getting another blood clot, the risk is much higher since I had it with the GB, I'll be happy wherever I end up. Right now I'm 169 and I think I look pretty darn good.
Luann S.
on 3/30/05 8:23 pm - Green Bay, WI
Topic: RE: What a YEAR!!!
Lori, Congratuations to you !!!!! That's quite a weight loss, Your pic looks great and I bet you feel soooooooooooooo much better,,,,,, You go girl!!!! L 254/190/152
Luann S.
on 3/30/05 8:21 pm - Green Bay, WI
Topic: RE: Thursday's Food Journals
B: coffee, coffee, coffee.............. Yesterday I stuck to lots of water,,,,,, no snacking and high protein!! Hey, it worked, I stepped on the scale this morning and lost 1lb wohooo, down to 152, Yeah...Trying to get as low as possible before my PS L: Sushi with soy sauce. D: Not sure yet L 254/190/152
Luann S.
on 3/30/05 8:19 pm - Green Bay, WI
Topic: RE: I'll be sizzled like a sausage in seconds!
Beth. Glad you found a swim suit!! It sounds sexy.... have a great time @ Disney !!
Larakatya
on 3/30/05 8:12 pm - Twin Cities, MN
April 1 in the HOUSE!!!! I'm an april fool as well, tomorrow being my big surgiversary. I'm planning a nice post tommorrow so I don't want to spoil the surprize Good to see you lurking about Lori! ~Lara (121 - you're a little bit of a thing! GOODNESS! so tiny and purdy )
Larakatya
on 3/30/05 8:09 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: I'll be sizzled like a sausage in seconds!
Pshaw, you're hot and you know it mama. ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/05 8:01 pm - South of Boston, MA
Topic: Thursday's Food Journals
Whatcha eating? What's eating you? _____________________________________________________________ Melting Mama* _______________________________________ when it rains it pours and opens doors and floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry -train ________________________________________ HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 144 GWR- 114/151 Journal- http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Pix- http://community.webshots.com/user/msooyl
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/05 8:00 pm - South of Boston, MA
Way to go- and..... A VERY MERRY UN-BIRTHDAY TO YOU, TO YOU! A VERY MERRY UN-BIRTHDAY TO YOU! "How much of a loser are you?" What a way to put it- that cracked me up! I'm down 154 lbs since surgery, 169 since pre-op. Melting Mama* _______________________________________ when it rains it pours and opens doors and floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry -train ________________________________________ HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 144 GWR- 114/151 Journal- http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Pix- http://community.webshots.com/user/msooyl
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/05 7:54 pm - South of Boston, MA
Topic: I'll be sizzled like a sausage in seconds!
http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/2005/03/ill-be-sizzled-like-sausage-in-sec.html After searching high and low, and every mid-priced store in between, where did I end up finding a semi-suitable bathing suit? Yep, *there. www. wal fart. com What can I say- desperate times call for desperate measures. I ended up with a regular tankini swimsuit, in a size 8/10, black- of course (but only because it wasn't available in hot pink! ...) Of course, the bottoms are obscene on their own, due to the girth, wrinkly-ness and overall deformed look of me sausage-esque thighs, so I got flouncy ruffly cover-up skirt that very well may end up in the pool with me- because I won't dare take it off. Now, the top looks purdy good, and if I could just have an upper arm transplant before next Thursday, I'd be brave enough to go "normal" on top! If you go on vacation to Disney next week, and see a girl wearing a skirt and t-shirt over her bathing suit- and wondering why- it's probably just me. Be nice. Baby steps. This is a step closer to wearing a typical suit, something I have NEVER done, since I was a kid. Even then, it was t-shirted over! (pic is on the journal page, link above) Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 144 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
loriann117
on 3/30/05 5:37 pm - New Bern , NC
Topic: What a YEAR!!!
Hard to believe that tomorrow will be a year since my surgery!! (I am in Japan and we are 14 hours ahead of you on the east coast) Anyway I am still so thankful that I made my journey back to the states to have this procedure done. It has changed my life so much!! What a happier person I am today then I was a year ago. So let me be first to ask all of you fellow April Foolers out there..... How much of a looser are you? Start weight: 231 Current weight: 121 (15 pounds past what I ever expected) 110 pounds!!! Thanks to all of you for your support and wonderful postings. I don't post that often, but I always get on and read your advice, progress and messages!!! Wishing everyone continued success from Okinawa, Japan..... Proud to be a United States Marine Corps Spouse!!! SEMPER FI!! Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views