105 pounds down!!!!

heather S.
on 12/1/03 10:34 am - palm bay, fl
i made my first milestone goal! i had surgery on 5/19/03 (open gastric) and as of last week, i am down 105 pounds. i started at 355 and last monday i was 245. i was wearing 28/30's and thanksgiving i wore a size 16 pant with an XL shirtand it fit totally comfortable!!!! i am 5'9, so 245 spreads nicely and i couldn't be happier. my doctor wants to see me at 180 by May 2004, and then he said he will discuss my TT and hernia repair. i feel this is completly reasonable, 65 more pounds to go till goal, in 6 months is totally do-able!! then about 15 pounds of tummy skin, arm skin, thigh skin... geesh, maybe even 30 pounds of extra skin removed!! yeah i need some put back in my boobs.... maybe i could save on the implants and use my excess.... lol i hope you all are doing great, & feeling better. stick to your proteins, proteins, proteins!!! such a hard thing this time of year- and exercise, ughhh..... but ya gotta stick to it ****ep telling myself).
Allee Z.
on 12/5/03 9:44 am - Eastern, IA
*LOL* I hear you on the boobs thing. Oh my goodness. I wear a smaller size bra now - but (gulp) these things that used to be BREASTS are now morphed into something totally NOT human. they are so much loose skin and if I bend over to pick something off the floor - the just slide out of my bra. Not all the way, but enough that if I don't constantly (CONSTANTLY) rearrange them - it looks like I have a little "butt" on the front of my chest. Eww! How attractive is that? NOT MUCH!! So glad for you and your loss!
Most Active