Just 8 months out and down 110 lbs. and feel great. Look about 20 yrs. younger

Bobbi R.
on 1/27/04 10:02 am - E. Bridgewater, MA
I'm down 110 lbs. feel great and look so much younger. Still can't get all my protein in but I think I'm doing great considering. I'm in a small pant (if it has elastic waist) and medium top. That's from a tight size 3x or 22-24. Just got back from a 12 day cruise with a friend and did a large amount of walking. Used stairs instead of elevators. Great improvement from my last cruise. Participated in everything instead of hiding. Got compliments from many people. What a great life!!! What a difference from a year ago. Am now working on doing a fashion show for the hospital on the 16th of May. So, if you live in or around the Boston area, please email me and I will be glad to give you the information. The models will be from the GBS dept. of the Beth Israel Hospital, Boston but anyone can come to the show. Good luck to those on the road to success.....Bobbi
WLS_Deb
on 2/3/04 4:14 am - East, Tx
You look wonderful..... Wish i could meet you in real and see that fashion show.... Ahhh im just a country bumpkin tho.... your big cities would skare me senseless.... HEY congratulations on that weight loss.. I agree you look much younger girl... deb 260/160/140 revision May 28, 2003
Bobbi R.
on 2/13/04 8:57 pm - E. Bridgewater, MA
I think you look great. What's your story? It's not easy, but you manage to get through it. Thanks for the compliment, I feel 20 yrs. younger and wish I had done this 20 yrs. ago... Keep in touch Bobbi
Allee Z.
on 2/13/04 11:18 am - Eastern, IA
Bobbi You look wonderful. Did you have plastics or do you just look THAT good naturally! I'm envious! I just turned 49 and I think I look older than you at 60. NOT FAIR! *smile* Actually I'm happy for you and wish you contined success in all you take on in your 'new' life!
Bobbi R.
on 2/13/04 9:01 pm - E. Bridgewater, MA
Hi Allee: Thanks for the compliment. I have not had plastic surgery yet!!!! Actually, I am going to one next Friday even though I am not a year down yet. I want to have my arms done (can you believe that) I want to be able to wear spaghetti strap dresses and short sleeves and not worry about my heavy arms. Then, I want a tummy tuck and a breast lift and I'll be happy. My inner thighs are skwishy but I'll worry about that down the line. Did you have your surgery yet? Tell me about yourself. If you need any support, I will be happy to be there for you. Bobbi
Bobbi R.
on 3/3/04 9:59 am - E. Bridgewater, MA
Hi: Thank you for your response. I did not have plastic surgery yet. I hope to get a tummy tuck, my upper arms and a breast lift. Then, I'll work on my face!!!! I love my life now. I have more confidence then I know what to do with it. I find that people treat me with such respect now and they fight to wait on me. It's great!! I think I could conquer the world and I think that anyone who is considering doing this really should. It is a life change... Good luck to you............Bobbi
Most Active