Hello Maysters!

CarolB
on 9/24/07 11:54 am - Coventry, RI
I was just reading my weight loss diary. In the beginning, I swore off soda, pasta and hamburgers. I made sure to use a small plate at dinnertime, so as not to over eat. I made sure to drink at least one protein shake per day. I made sure to take all my vitamins. I weighed myself often. I only snacked on foods like soy chips or wheat crackers (triscuits). Now, a little over two years later - I still do all of the above! Oh, I admit, for a little while, I got away from the shakes, only took my vitamins a few times a week instead of daily, and my snack list started to grow. But I recently had a talk with myself, and re-committed to taking care of myself. I did not go through surgery for nothing. I knew this was a commitment for life, and I need to stick to it. I weigh myself everyday - not looking for weight loss like I used to, but keeping myself in check, I do NOT ever want to see weight gain. I exercise several times a week too. How is everyone else doing? Have things changed? Has your mindset changed? Has any one felt the need to re-commit?
Most Active
Recent Topics
GERD
andrea may 05 · 0 replies · 556 views
Well hello old friends!!!
SteffieBear15 · 3 replies · 964 views
5 years, 10 months & 13 days...
dreamy6501 · 4 replies · 927 views
Pouch has Stretched
DawnVA · 2 replies · 822 views