Wassssssup?

Becky Sue
on 10/4/07 12:46 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Hi all. It's been a million years since I've been online. My life is so different now, I don't even have the time! But, I was talking to my sitter the other day, who still logs in a bit, as she's considering WLS and she got me thinking about ya'll again so I thought I'd check in and see what's going on. Things here are great and extremely busy. I don't even recognize my life anymore - it's so different than it was a couple of years ago. Health-wise, I'm doing great - maintaining my weight plus or minus a few pounds, totally healed from PS, which was mostly successful, although if I won the lottery, I'd probably have a little more. I remember to take my vitamins probably 6 days out of the week and generally feel great. As far as personal life - I'm getting remarried in a couple of weeks, am in a majorly huge project at work and am finishing up my last semester for my bachelor's, so I'm REALLY busy. There's absolutely NO WAY I would have been able to do all this without losing 140 pounds! Some days, I could hardly get out of BED let alone keep the schedule I keep these days. I hope you all are doing well, I'm going to roam around and catch up on the news. Know that I think of you often, even if I am pretty much MIA these days. Take care, Becky Sue
mlkessle
on 10/16/07 10:39 pm - Bloomington, IN
It's great to see you back online, and to hear that things are going well for you. I still recall meeting you during our pre-op instruction day in Indianapolis. We have certainly come a long way since then. I know what you mean about keeping a hectic schedule. I now work two jobs, very often working 70+ hours a week. I couldn't have done that before! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. That is wonderful news. It also sounds like your work is rewarding, and life is keeping you hopping. Try not to be a stranger to the boards. We miss seeing your smiling face! Mary Lou
Most Active
Recent Topics
GERD
andrea may 05 · 0 replies · 556 views
Well hello old friends!!!
SteffieBear15 · 3 replies · 964 views
5 years, 10 months & 13 days...
dreamy6501 · 4 replies · 927 views
Pouch has Stretched
DawnVA · 2 replies · 822 views