Kathy, how are you feeling?

wanda
on 12/30/07 5:46 am
Hi Kathy, Just thinking about you and hoping your recovering well from your surgery. Have a happy new year! ~Wanda
Kathy & Rich
on 12/30/07 7:09 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Wanda! Just wondering if anyone got the number or plate number of the bus that ran over me. I'm quite sore. For my GB surgery, I stopped at a restaurant on the way home. For this one, I was home at 6:30 pm from a surgery that started around 3:30 pm but dang... I'm still sore. Doc closed off the mesenteric defect (found that there was a loop of bowel near it and could have flopped there) and removed an adhesion that had a hold on my bowel, as well. My belly above my belly button is sore and bruised. I suspect he dug to the other side of the earth in there. Every bite or sip triggers soreness. I'm better then the other days when I had great difficulty getting up or laying down so improvements are occuring. Thanks for thinking of me, Wanda. Happy New Year to you! Hugs, Kathy
webgal
on 1/3/08 10:02 pm - Kemah, TX
KATHY !!! You had the petersons defect?!?!?
karentheloserIam
on 1/4/08 9:03 pm - PA
Hi Kathy, wanted to drop by and say hello. Been following you as you post...2007 sure was a rough year... Hopefully your 2008 will be much better. Hopefully your soreness will ease quickly... Glad to hear they got ya repaired without too many issues.... Question for you.... my best friend has breast cancer... Im wondering what I can do to help... She is in TX and Im in PA.... Any suggestions.... Take care... Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
GERD
andrea may 05 · 0 replies · 556 views
Well hello old friends!!!
SteffieBear15 · 3 replies · 964 views
5 years, 10 months & 13 days...
dreamy6501 · 4 replies · 927 views
Pouch has Stretched
DawnVA · 2 replies · 822 views