I had surgery May 5t...

tammygunter
on 2/15/08 1:07 pm - 'Jefferson, GA
I had surgery May 5th 2005, I lost 134lbs & have now gained back 20lbs since I had plastic surgery. This is killing me. I feel like a failure & I am so ashamed!!! Can someone PLEASE help me get back on track. Someone told me I am not eating enough, does that make any sense? I have a appt with my nutrionist next Monday. Please help me if you can. Thanks so much Tammy Gunter my e-mail address is [email protected] if anyone wants to e-mail me
az
on 2/24/08 3:52 am - MA
HI Tammy...I had surgery 5/10/2005; lost 150 and have gained back about 10 which I struggle with to avoid more. In my case I have had a lot of physical problems this past year and have not been able to excercise consistently (internal hernia; appendix; rotator cuff repair and then plastics 3 months ago). I also tend to eat more carbs than protein so I know thats a factor for me. Seeing the nutritionist is probably a very good place to start.
mzsmitty62
on 2/25/08 2:30 am - Jeffersonville, IN
Hi Tammy! Wow I just realized it has been way too long since I have posted. We had surgery I believe the same day and the same year. I recently had to come to terms that I am 23 pounds overweight and need to get back on track. I have tried alot of things but I think I finally found something that is going to help me along. I joined fitday.com. It's a free website and it has helped me so much keep track of my calories, fitness, and I even keep an online journal for all to see. I have also posted my goal on Myspace to lose these 23 pounds by June 5, 2008 which is my wedding anniversary. Having everyone watching my progress and cheering me on is a major help! Just do like me...set a goal that is totally realistic. I would rather take 3 months to achieve this goal then to try and do a crash diet and ultimately fail. Good luck to you. Please email anytime you need to talk at [email protected]. Lisa
tammygunter
on 2/25/08 5:33 am - 'Jefferson, GA
Hey Lisa! This is Tammy, I am gonna e-mail you tonight if it okay. I wont to talk more with you about my weight gain. Maybe we can keep in touch & help each other. Also I wanted to see how to post it on Myspace, I've never been on Myspace. I am so glad to have someone to talk to. Thanks again, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
GERD
andrea may 05 · 0 replies · 556 views
Well hello old friends!!!
SteffieBear15 · 3 replies · 964 views
5 years, 10 months & 13 days...
dreamy6501 · 4 replies · 927 views
Pouch has Stretched
DawnVA · 2 replies · 822 views