How was your week?

njcocoa
on 4/5/08 12:23 am - somerville, NJ
Mine was difficult, learned some new things about myself. Cannot eat raw veggies is mass quantity, and its best to stay away from apples and oranges also....No wine for 4 days, and I'm down 4 pounds. It works if you work it....Takin a new approach this week,still giving up the meat, bread, and alcohol, but falling back on the fruits and veggies, attempting for protein shakes in mass, and more soups and stews, seafood when i need some texture. What are your plans. My loss has me motivated, and I'm feeling good!
wanda
on 4/5/08 8:41 am
Hi Aliya, I just saw your earlier post about holding each other accountable in April, but I think it's a great idea. I need all the support I can get. I'll be checking in daily. Snacking is my big problem. I know I've got to get better stuff in the house and stay away from deadly sweets. My daughter can eat them and lose weight. It's just not right! You're doing great. Four pounds in five days! I'm impressed. Are you exercising? I know I also need to get off of my butt and get out, but I haven't. Take care! Wanda
njcocoa
on 4/6/08 9:14 am - somerville, NJ
Hi Wanda! It is so good to see you. I did not exer**** last week because I felt like such crap. But I will be back to cardio this week. Please check in, and get the crap out of the house ASAP. All I have to do is smell a chip or a cookie, and I gain 3 pounds.
Bonnie M
on 4/13/08 5:38 pm - Sioux Falls, SD
I don't eat chips/cookies, but I eat too many protein bars and microwave popcorn.
Most Active
Recent Topics
GERD
andrea may 05 · 0 replies · 556 views
Well hello old friends!!!
SteffieBear15 · 3 replies · 964 views
5 years, 10 months & 13 days...
dreamy6501 · 4 replies · 927 views
Pouch has Stretched
DawnVA · 2 replies · 822 views