ASHAMED

rowaneagle
on 4/20/08 7:07 am - Portland, OR
Hiya peeps, It's Me, Brandi. I realize I haven't logged on in FOREVER, but I am once again trying to touch base with my fellow bypass buddies. I have not lost any weight at all in over a year and a half, and have started to loose control and gain, so far, about 14lbs. I think it is time I turn myself in for some help. How is everyone?? Does anybody even remember me? LOL! Brandi
Bonnie M
on 4/24/08 1:24 am - Sioux Falls, SD
HI, ME TOO! I need to get a better plan. Labs show that my pre albumin levels aren't good. The nurse said to eat better??????? I think I eat much better than most.
rowaneagle
on 4/24/08 3:30 am - Portland, OR
I have started the 5 day pouch test I have been hearing about, today is day one. Have you tried it yet? A lot of people are raving about it. Brandi
Bonnie M
on 4/24/08 4:44 am - Sioux Falls, SD
I did it once and lost, but of course gained it back. I have a cold now, and not great lab reports, so I think I'll wait to do it again.
turkeybird
on 4/24/08 7:29 am - AZ
I am with you Brandi i have not lost any weight since i was six months out. I Have been the same then put some weight back on and taken it off and put it back on I am trying to get this started again. I feel better than i did before surgery but i know i am not where I was hoping to have been.
rowaneagle
on 4/24/08 9:34 am - Portland, OR
I am slowly realizing that I am suffering from a pretty bad food addiction, I have had much stress and much food to make it go away (not that it worked). I am willing to eat my 2 year old and my dog, and maybe the neighbor's dog too. It is taking everything I have to not just say "screw it" and go eat a box of mac n cheese, ya know? I worry that I am not going to be able to do this, I am just toooo damn weak now. UGH! Brandi
roser13
on 8/9/08 4:57 pm - Glendale, CA
You could do this! Think about the tool u have. We have an advantage because our tool will always work for us. I felt the same way as you,then i did my own pouch diet. I had nothing but protien drinks for 2 weeks then went into soft foods, I lost 17lbs. I was 350 when i first started my weight loss but only went down to 232,that was the smallest i have ever been. I went up 20lbs n then i would gain 5lbs then lose it again. I got tired of this n decided to do my own liquid diet. I workout very hard,but am happy with the outcome. Dont give up. Rosie
rowaneagle
on 8/10/08 4:33 pm - Portland, OR
Thank you for your support, I have been forgetting so much, I wonder why I can EAT SO MUCH and still be hungry hours later. I tried the 5 day pouch diet, did ok, then fizzled. I like your idea of doing your own thing, doing the protein drinks for much longer. I would like to do it for a month. My problem is that I never did find a protein drink I like, any suggestions?? Brandi
ktgabel
on 8/24/08 1:31 am - Sacramento, CA
Excuse my ignorance, but what is the 5 day pouch diet?
Kristi
Most Active
Recent Topics
GERD
andrea may 05 · 0 replies · 556 views
Well hello old friends!!!
SteffieBear15 · 3 replies · 964 views
5 years, 10 months & 13 days...
dreamy6501 · 4 replies · 927 views
Pouch has Stretched
DawnVA · 2 replies · 822 views