Kidney stones??????

andrea may 05
on 7/25/08 2:02 am - Sun Valley, NV
Hey Everyone, I have a question, has anyone else experienced a kidney stone? For 2 1/2 weeks I have been in excruciating pain which is not relieved by anything! Nausea, pain, MISERY! The research I've done says that folks with gastric bypass may be more prone to develop them. The upside is that I've lost 10 lb.s but HOLY COW it has been the hrdest 10 I've ever lost. Andrea
Bonnie M
on 8/6/08 1:00 pm - Sioux Falls, SD
WOW, I hear they are VERY painful. A friend of mine spent a couple of days in the ER with them. Did you get pain meds? So far, I haven't had any problems. I could stand to lose 10 lbs, but I'll find another way. I hope they pass soon!
rowaneagle
on 8/10/08 4:36 pm - Portland, OR
OH GIRL! I KNOW!!! I have had 5 in the last six months, one of them landing me in the hospital over-night. I was crying on the sidewalk, laying there, in front of the ER, SCREAMING. And get this: they let me scream for over an hour before I got pain meds! The worst experience of my life. The first few were minor compared to that, and I went into an urgent care clinic the first time-they refused me pain meds. Anyway, I have been there and can totally relate! Brandi
Most Active
Recent Topics
GERD
andrea may 05 · 0 replies · 550 views
Well hello old friends!!!
SteffieBear15 · 3 replies · 953 views
5 years, 10 months & 13 days...
dreamy6501 · 4 replies · 921 views
Pouch has Stretched
DawnVA · 2 replies · 818 views