Hi, everyone! Me, too.

KuuipoCloud
on 8/21/08 1:48 am - Oak Harbor, WA
I've put some weight back on, too. However, we've moved to Italy (in November) and I've been eating a lot of the delicious cheese, pasta, and bread here!! And the wine! I've kept away from the wine for the most part as 1) I know it has a lot of calories, and 2) I don't need another addiction. I got seriously hooked on Rx pain pills for a while and have been clean of those for a few months now. There has been SOOO much happened since I was on here last, but I wanted to check in with everyone. I think I've put on about 30-35 pounds. I hit 177 for about 2 hours, LOL, but I mostly hovered around 180-185 depending on the time of the month. I'm now right around 215. I remember on the way down 215 was an awesome number - now it sucks!! My husband wasn't happy with the 180-185 - and to be honest, I was too thin. I looked sickly (I am honestly, big boned) so we've agreed that I would get to about 195-200 and stop there. I'd like to be below 200 again. When I went below it the first time I SWORE I would never see that number again. Yet, here I am. I'm looking into the 5 day pouch thingy and I'm going to order some powder to do that. Sounds like a good jump-start. Michelle
JennyA
on 8/25/08 5:59 am - Eagan, MN
Italy?!  Color me jealous.  The Mediterranean Diet is all the rage tho!

The 5DPT is OK, but in my opinion not really what I needed to get back on track.  Just today, I am trying to remember the rules and trying to stop the mindless eating.  I may have to see someone about it.  For now, exercise has been what has kept things in check.  I started running in May and the feeling of completing two 5Ks this summer has been fantastic.

Hang in there.

J
on 8/26/08 4:36 am - somerville, NJ
Hey ladies...its good to see familiar faces.I talked to Viki D. the other day...anyway Michelle congrats on your move. Ive been sucessful with the 5dpt I think it provides a nice jumpstart for those who can handle all 5 days. Good Luck in whatever you due, stay healthy and be blessed.

Aliya

Aliya....and lovin it

NewJen
on 12/29/08 10:49 am - greensboro, NC
Italy!  Wow, what a change from WA.  I imagine it would take awhile to get adjusted to everything being new.  But what a great opportunity to start fresh without anyone knowing you!  Congrats and I am there with you on the weight gain/loss thing.  I'm gunna have to check out the 5 day pouch thing too!
New for 2009
BeingJenAgain
243/156/145
5'4"

Most Active
Recent Topics
GERD
andrea may 05 · 0 replies · 549 views
Well hello old friends!!!
SteffieBear15 · 3 replies · 953 views
5 years, 10 months & 13 days...
dreamy6501 · 4 replies · 921 views