My situation

Saundra G.
on 7/26/07 3:18 am - Mission Hills, CA
I know I have not posted in quite a long time because although I had a car accident in Nov. 2006, and spent 10 weeks in the hospital, I am quite well now. I lost a lot of weight in the hospital. Originally I was 357 then lost 130 lbs by myself with a lot of hunger problems, then gained 20 lbs. back but while I was in the hospital I lost 25 lbs and went down to 206. Now I am around 215 and it doesn't move at least I hope so. I am avoiding the scale and indulging in most foods as much as I can hold. I am not proud of this but I'm fighting a battle about food continuously. I do as much exercise as possible but even though it is more than I ever used to do, it's not enough when I look at my ugly wings underneath my arms and my huge legs. It's quite depressing because I know I'll never be able to have the surgery required to restore the arms and legs to whatever normal is. Now I am having purple spots all over my arms, stomach and legs. I will see the dermatologist in August and determine what that is. Other than my complaints which I know are minimal, I am in fairly good health for a person of 66. Thanks for listening Saundra Gross
TaraLong
on 8/1/07 12:48 pm - Pascagoula, MS
Heya Saundra The wings suck but I too am glad to complain of them ... sucks about the accident! Im glad you made it through that alright!!! You look fabu for a "person of 66" btw :D
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 701 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 611 views