My date is July 2nd!!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/03 3:05 am
Hi everyone...just wanted to let you know that I will be having my surgery on July 2nd at Auburn Memorial Hospital. Dr. Oh will be performing the surgery. Please wish me luck and send prayers....thanks so very much. Blessing to all. Kathy
Dorothy G.
on 6/8/03 3:42 am - Cold Brook, NY
Hi Kathy, I wish you all the best on your upcoming surgery, mine is July 3rd @ St. Luke's Hospital in utica with Dr. Graber from Hamilton... You posted for me on spotlight... I will be thinking of you on the 2nd.....White784 (Dorothy Gillette
Belinda S.
on 6/11/03 12:00 pm - Palo Alto, CA
Hi Kathy, Good luck with everything!! My date is July 2 as well - at CPMC in San Francisco. Thinking happy thoughts and sending serious prayers to you... Belinda
bzbrown
on 6/12/03 3:03 am - Attleboro, MA
Hi All!!! I'm July 2 too! When I saw how many of us were having our rebirths on July 2 I figured I would start our own WLS yahoo group so that we could follow each others journey and help each other out! If you'd like to join go to this group and join. [email protected] Oh...lol one more thing. I'm having lap rny at Roger Williams Med Center with Dr. Pohl! Beth in RI
Cammie F.
on 6/24/03 1:40 pm - Fulks Run, VA
Kathy, I'll keep you in my prayers. We share the same date. I keep reminding myself that God is in control of all things. Cammie in Virginia
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views