July 15th!!

Jodi M.
on 6/10/03 2:48 pm - Joliet, IL
Hello all my fellow July-ians!! My surgery date is July 15, 2003 in Evergreen Park, IL. And I'm going to be frank with you (sorry all you guys), but I think the one thing I'm looking most forward to is finding a bra that will fit comfortably!!! I'm excited and nervous both as I'm sure you all are. I never thought I would be glad to be a "loser"!! God bless you all!
TheresaC
on 6/10/03 3:13 pm - Me
LOL I understand the bra comment. I want to find shorts that are comfortable, non stretch and do not ride up the inside of my legs. I want all non-stretch items!! Yeah!!! Our date will be here soon Jodie, just around the corner.
K H.
on 6/11/03 9:05 am - Astoria, NY
I know how that bra thing goes. Never seem to find one that really fits well. Last night my husband and I were walking and of course we passed Victoria Secret and they are having their annual sale. Plus, most of the people in there are very, very small individuals. I have bought some of their bras, but will be much more comfortable after I lose some of this extra weight. I am really looking forward to shopping for everything in a smaller size! My surgery is July 24th - I will be thinking of you on the 15th! Krystal
Stephanie P.
on 6/14/03 10:35 am - Lexington, KY
Yes, I understand. I have to special order mine. size 50 G It cost $65.00 each. My dear sweet mother in law got me two for last christmas and I tell you they are kinda wearing down now. But my surgery date is July 16th. (just one day after you) and they are going to have to keep holding. LOL LOL....After I lose all my weight I am having them reduced. I have lived all my life with them large. As a teenager they were 38 DDD... My kids like to get me in public and say " You got big boobies mommy" My face turns red and they just laugh... LOL But that is ok because I tooooo will be on the losing side come July 16th.
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views