July 10, 2003

Cheryl B.
on 6/14/03 5:36 pm - Hamburg, Ar
Christus Schumpert Hospital in Shreveport, La. ~Scared to death of dying ... but-if I do not, I am scared to death of dying. ~ I need MAJOR support and good wishes! Thanks, Cheryl
Jeannie4
on 6/15/03 2:34 pm - MN
Cheryl- I am having surgery on the same day, July 10th. I hope and pray everything goes well for you. I try not to think about the surgery to much because then I get really nervous- but it seems to be all I can think about right now. Good luck and keep me posted on how you do. Jeannie
Greta C.
on 6/16/03 5:22 am - Ellettsville, IN
My surgery date is July 10, 2003. I am scared too but I am excited too. I am looking forward to losing all of this weight. I know it will be hard at first but it will be worth it in the end. Let me know how you are doing. Best wishes. Greta
neneburge
on 6/17/03 8:41 am - snellville, ga
Good luck Cheryl, everything will be great! I am having surgery same day and I am excited and nervous too. I trust that the Lord will see me through thsi thing safely and successful, guiding my doctor's hand the entire time. I know he will do the same for you. Please let us keep in touch!! My prayers are with you for best possibel results ever!
Laura A.
on 6/18/03 3:12 pm - Mt. Pleasant, MI
Cheryl, I am having surgery on the 10th also and to say I'm not scared and nervous would be a lie! I just feel that part of life is to take risk, if we are not willing to take risk we may as well crawl up into a box., because every day is a risk it is just part of living, and thats OK just put your trust in the Lord and he'll be there for you. Just a little thing that I have said since I started this journey..... .* ** As long as I am calling the Lords name and He's not calling mine...... Everything will be A-OK!*** Prayer's are with you and all of us July 10th-er's Hugggs Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views