Anyone else with a July 28th surgery Date?

Michelle L.
on 6/16/03 12:47 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I am excited and nervous to find out that my surgery date is going to be here so quickly. I was expecting a fight with the insurance company, and a long wait with the doctor, but neither thing happened. So here I am, trying to squeeze in 2 trips and lots of other things before July 28th. Is anyone else having surgery on the 28th? What have you been doing to prepare? I'd love to hear from others on mental or physical preparation. Thanks!
Darlene H.
on 6/18/03 11:52 am - Fairfield, OH
I got my date today and Im about jumping out of my skin, its for July 28th also!! What have I been doing to prepare....trying not to pull my hair out....lol. Ive been trying to stock up on the protein drinks, some other things dr told me would be nice for me to have and make arrangements for kids and hubby. What time is your surgery? D.
dschob
on 7/13/03 4:26 am - Trinity, FL
Hello Michelle. I am also having surgery on July 28 at 8:30 a.m. in Florida. I was approved by my insurance in 1 week and got called on July 2, asking if I wanted 7/28 or 8/3. I jumped at 7/28. I don't want to wait another day. I was expecting a big fight from the insurance as well. I am starting to stock up on things I will need when I come home from the hospital. I am not doing anything else to prepare right now. Emotionally, I am very ready and not nervous at all. Keep me posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views