Anxious and ready to go...July 2nd

Judith C.
on 6/17/03 11:01 am - Northbrook, IL
I may be an "oldie" (64 next week), but looking forward to a "new" beginning and living a more healthy and active life...would love to hear from any of you to help relieve some of my anxious thoughts as surgery approaches! Love all you guys...so happy to read and share so many wonderful thoughts and ideas on this site (which I only discovered June 14)! Much luck to all you pre-ops...you will all be in my prayers...for HE is indeed the one in charge!
Dorothy G.
on 6/17/03 2:21 pm - Cold Brook, NY
Hi Judith, my surgery is July 3rd guess i'm an "oldie" also... 58. I've been waiting a long time to have this done...I was to have it done June 11th, but they changed my date to July 3rd so now i'm ready to have this surgery done.. now i'm starting to get nervous and counting the days now...I wish you all the best with your surgery...dorothy/Upstate NY
Cammie F.
on 6/24/03 1:33 pm - Fulks Run, VA
Judith, We share a date and a belief...I've been saying over and over He is in charge. Things will be fine. He will guide the doctor's hand and heal my body. Like you, as the time gets closer, my nerves get more and more edgey and all the old doubts rear their ugly heads. I continue to take it back to the Lord and when I do find a peace that this is the right thing for me. My father had a heart attack at *** and then triple by-pass. I'm 43 and have a lot of the co-factors including the cholesteral build-up in my veins already. I'm faced with doubting family-husband- and super supportive friends. Like you, I just discovered this site, one week before my date! I'll keep you in my prayers and thoughts! Cammie in Virginia
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views