July 2nd - Very excited and expecting the best!

Michelle M.
on 6/18/03 9:58 am - Gilberts, IL
I can't wait to have this surgery! I am accepting any and all prayers for a successful surgery with a happily ever after to follow (in other words, no problems!), and I offer the same to all the other July patients. I feel good about this decision. To be honest, I'm only worried about those darn blood gases I have to have done on Friday! Best wishes to all of you!
Dorothy G.
on 6/18/03 10:53 am - Cold Brook, NY
Hi Michelle, My surgery is July 3rd. Upstate Ny and i'm as excited as you are...Wishing you a speedy recovery...Dorothy
Sheila B.
on 6/19/03 4:12 pm - Mandeville, La
Hi Michelle, My surgery is also July 2nd with Dr. Hargroder in Plaquemine Louisisana. I will keep you in my prayers. Sheila
Joyce H.
on 6/20/03 5:21 am - Hutchinson, KS
I know what you mean! I am scheduled to have my surgery on July 7th!! I am also kind of nervous! I know that it will change my life for the better, but it's still kind of scary! I hope that the lab work that you are having done, to check your blood gasses, goes well, and as painless as possible....That's NOT a fun thing to have done!! My prayers go out to you for your surgery, and for a speedy recovery! Take good care of yourself!
rrainwater
on 6/20/03 1:37 pm - Conway, AR
Michelle, My Surgery date is July 2, 2003 too...in Little Rock, AR I wish you the best and my thoughts and prayers are with you, in the battle of this disease in His Hands We Are...
Cammie F.
on 6/24/03 1:26 pm - Fulks Run, VA
Michelle, Hi, like you my date is July 2 and I'm excited and just a bit scared. I keep telling myself that the Good Lord takes care of His children. Don't worry too much about the blood gases, for me it was a piece of cake. One stick and they were done. You're in my prayers. Cammie
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views