Surgery coming soon.

Liz R.
on 6/18/03 2:05 pm - The Woodlands, tx
I'm having surgery July 1 at Houston Northwest Medical Center with Phillip Leggett, MD. I'm having those extreme emotions right now - I can't wait/What am I doing???? Hubby and family is very supportive.
beccal
on 6/19/03 8:21 am - Near B'Ham, AL
Girl...I can relate!!! My date isnt until the 17th, but Im a wreck! One thing that helps me is the thought of shopping for smaller sizes. It may sound silly, but thinking of alll the things I want to do, makes me move ahead with anticapation!
Nancy M.
on 6/19/03 9:50 am - Houston, TX
I'm there too. My surgery is July 8 (at Cypress-Fairbanks in Houston). It kind of seems unreal to me. Am I really going to do this to myself? I'm worried about so many different things: dying, permanent disability, not being able to take (or absorb) my daily medicines for depression, having to eat only the foods I never liked in the first place, and probably a few other things as well. But whenever I sit down to re-think this, I come around again to the belief that I need to go ahead with it.
nealsmom
on 6/20/03 6:48 pm - Salem, NH
I'm having surgery on 7/15 and everything hit me today....actually tonight. I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack. It's 1:45am and I've got these butterflies in my stomach, I can't stop thinking about this.....but I'm not really scared.....just ready to throw up.......I'm dying for a cigarette.....and i quit on New Year's Eve just for this surgery. I'm also dying to eat something but I'm doing Atkins........**** **** ****!!!!!!! I need to expel this energy......maybe I'll go for a walk around the block.....yeah, right.......in my pajamas walking the neighborhood at 2am...........I can see it now, the neighbors will think I'm a complete lunatic!
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views