New to this page and Morgantown Wv

jgallo
on 1/12/04 10:02 am - Morgantown, WV
Hello, I had my surgery on July 29,2003 at Emory Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. I have lost 95 lbs. I was 285lbs when I started this journey. I am looking for people to talk to about the surgery. I would love to find a support group here locally. I am also trying to find a doctor to do my follow-up. Traveling back to Georgia might be a little hard at this time. Peace and Blessings to all.... Jodi...
beccal
on 1/12/04 11:57 pm - Near B'Ham, AL
First of all WELCOME! and CONGRATS on your success. This message board isn't very lively lately. Thank u for replying to my post, although Im sorry that we are experiencing the same difficulties, it is comforting to know I am not alone. I have my 6 month check up tomorrow and I'm soooo nervous I want everything to be normal, and hopefully my progress is good. I am going to ask the doc about my frame of mind and how common it is to be so obsessive. I wish u the best and hope to see ya post again soon!!
J O.
on 1/14/04 2:19 am - North Smithfield, RI
Hi Jodi! I had my surgery on 7/01. You are doing great! I have lost 90 lbs. I feel like I have been on a wicked plateau for the past month. my wieght hasn't moved in three weeks! How much exercising are you doing? That is where I am really suffering. I am not exercising. If I start doing better with that, maybe it will kick start my losing. Keep the faith! Jeanne
TheresaC
on 1/17/04 11:33 am - Me
Hey there! Congratulations on the great weight loss. I had surgery on 7/15 and have lost 70 pounds so far. I know someone that lives in WV, I will ask him about support groups, he knows all that stuff. As far as follow-up, I know of Dr's Stickler and Shin in WV and Dr's Wheeler and Tompkins. All are wonderful surgeons. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. Theresa Cloutier ObesityHelp.com Staff AIM Name OhTheresaC
jgallo
on 1/21/04 6:38 am - Morgantown, WV
Dear Theresa, Thanks for the information. I will try and make some calls this week. I really appreciate it.. Thanks Jodi Gallo
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 858 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 611 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 706 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 615 views