I am not losing!

Sasha A.
on 4/14/04 12:34 am - Buckley, WA
I am 9 months out and down 127lbs. I am happy w/my loss however I need to lose 40-50 pounds more. I have only lost 8 lbs in the last 6 weeks. I am doing 90 grams of protein a day, but not exercising as much as I should be. Will definitely try to up that. I am just worried that I am done losing!!!
Michelle_S
on 4/14/04 1:15 am - Wetumpka, AL
Hey Sasha, We have the same surgery date! It sounds like you are doing a great job so far. The last little bit is the hardest to lose. But as I understand it, we are only half way thru our 'window of opportunity' so I bet we will both make it to our goal. So long as we do what we are supposed to (and it sounds like you are) then it will happen. I go to the gym 6 days a week now and I have seen the hugest difference! Even when I'm not losing lbs, I am losing inches. Exercise has become my new addiction. Best of luck, Michelle -115.5
Neita B.
on 4/14/04 9:33 am - Riverbank, CA
Sasha, I will be 9 months out as of Saturday and I am stuck also! I am currently weighing 175 and my goal (which might change) was to be at 140. I think I would be too skinny at that weight now, but I would definately like to hit the 150's! I am happy with my loss so far (which is 105 pounds) and I tell everyone that I would be totally happy if I did not lose another pound .... but at least had a tummy tuck! LOL! Keep up the good work. The doc tells me I am still ahead of where he thought I would be, so that makes me feel good. He also says it is going to be slow losing from here on out. Although, we want it (the loss) like yesterday - it wil come! Neita
bbwnasheboronc
on 4/15/04 4:38 pm - asheboro, nc
Wass up Sasha dont beat urself up ova not loosing because I am right there with u if u read my profile u will see how it is with me an the weight loss it is coming along slower than others but you know what I am not going to stress it nomore but I am gonna keep trying to loose!! I pray that we both start back loosing like we wont are just make it to our goals!You are not alone believe me you are not I know how you feel keep faith in the weight loss prayer helps as well!!!I wish u luck!Shemone 363/232/180
Ann N.
on 4/17/04 6:14 am - FL
Sasha, sweetheart...give yourself a break! You are doing wonderful! I am down 102 pounds and know I do my best! So are you, remember all of our bodies vary and you will continue to lose, but let your body shape, weight lost and inches lost all "catch-up" to one another! Awesome job! You are right on track for your body!
dhcstar957
on 4/17/04 7:12 am - San Antonio, TX
Sasha...Don't give up.. I how hard it is but just keep doing what you are doing and the rest will follow. I just made my 9 months and I am down 155 lbs. and have incorporated exercise into my routine. I am working out 3-4 times a week and it is really helping. So keep up the GREAT work and Smile YOU can do it! Delana
Christian A.
on 4/22/04 12:48 pm - Keizer, OR
Sounds like I am not the only one either. I will be 9 months out as of tomorrow. I am down 152 pounds with about 60 more to go. I have been slowly losing recently too. Sounds like it's just a phase so long as we follow the pouch rules and exercise regularly. It is very frustrating now, but let's not give up hope!
pherpherv
on 4/22/04 3:25 pm - La Quinta, CA
SAme here....my dr told me that I am only going to lose about 15-20 more pounds. I found that very discouraging. I wanted to lose at least 30-40 more. I hope that he is wrong. I have lost about 95 from my surgery date and 104 from my PCP weigh in. I am unoffically a member of the century club but am still wanting more. I need to excersize more and drink a lot more water. Please let us all reach our goals. I mean come on can we get just one break on our weight.
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views