Suprise!!

shcarrigan
on 4/22/04 12:54 am - la center, wa
Well Hello all you July b-days! I haven't posted in quite a while. I love reading everyones comments and it sure is nice to know that I am not alone in this journey!! My highest weight was 299 the day of surgery I was 276. Today I'm 168 about 15 pounds from my goal. woohoo! Then guess what!! despite preventive measures, I'm pregnant!! I didn't think it was actually possible!! If anyone has any suggestions or support to throw my way I have my catchers mitt on and I'm ready to go. My ob/gyn has consulted with my surgeon and so far everything looks great. Now I am really focusing on what I'm eating and taking vitamens. Well my love and support to you all enjoy your day! Sarinda
pherpherv
on 4/22/04 3:29 pm - La Quinta, CA
Amazing what can happen when your body is healthy. WOW congratulations and keep up on the water and vitamins.
Michelle_S
on 4/26/04 1:36 am - Wetumpka, AL
Wow, Sarinda!! Congratulations!!! I'm curious what kind of 'preventive' measures you were using. LOL Actually I'm only asking because of the rumors I've heard about birth control pills. Have you checked out the yahoo or MSN web site for pregnancy after WLS?? Best wishes to you and your family, Michelle -115.5
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views