FINALLY! BROKE THE BARRIER

Brandi T.
on 5/14/04 5:43 am - Corona, CA
RNY on 07/10/03 with
After my last post to this board on the 5th, I got on the scale this morning and my plateau is broken! I'm down 3 more pounds! That puts me at 147 (I haven't seen 147 since I was about 17)! Just decided it was time to go back to the basics and start measuring my food intake again. So, everyone out there that is discouraged, just keep on chugging and things will pick up again! Brandi 258/147/125
granola
on 5/14/04 6:35 am
That tears it - I'm changing it up - liquids and measuring. I am so sick of weighing 178-179. I want to lose another 20 pounds! Jeanie thanx
Brandi T.
on 5/14/04 7:31 am - Corona, CA
RNY on 07/10/03 with
Thanks, Jeannie! I am 22 lbls from my goal weight. I was determined to get there by my one year anniversary, but since I'm about 2 months from that now (my date was July 10th, 2003) I don't think I'm going to make it. But MORE WATER is all I can say! I've been water loading before I eat too and that really helps. Not just with the amount I can eat, but with my water intake as well. Also, I don't know if you dig canned chili or not, but I buy the little Microwavable individual servings of Hormel chili (exactly 8 oz. each and worth 15 grams of protien) and they work great for lunch for me. I don't even have to measure. I'm all about the fast and easy...
Ann N.
on 5/15/04 6:30 am - FL
Congrats Brandi! Liquids and heavy on the Protein do make the difference. I love those microwaveable little Hormel chili and other meals they work great! Ann N.
granola
on 5/15/04 10:52 pm
Brandi, Thanks for the input on the chili - I only eat one thing and that is probably what I need to look at - it's just easy to have 2 slices of deli turkey / 1 slice of swiss cheese and 10 grapes....every day the same thing - food is no longer an issue for me - just fuel. I never want to enjoy food again. But I will try the chili becuase I know my nutrition is lacking only eating certain foods. Thanks again, Jeannie
defatbroad
on 5/22/04 6:16 am - Toronto, Canada
Whooty hooo!!! Congratulations, Brandi. Feels good, doesn't it? Cathy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views