THE WEIGHT HAS STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!

TSAYE
on 5/17/04 9:01 am - CHARLOTTE, NC
Just a little update since my surgery on 7/24/03 I have lost a total of 114lbs. I am stuck right now, and have not lost a pound in 2weeks. I think my decrease in the protein shakes is making it hard for me to lose.I will keep everyone posted
Neita B.
on 5/25/04 3:48 pm - Riverbank, CA
Terry, I had surgery on July 17th. I went from 280 to 170.5 (is the lowest I have been) As of today I weigh 172, but I have been stuck in the 170's since the end of February. It is very frustrating. I am happy with what I have lost but this is the longest plateau and it is killing me waiting for the number to drop. I know it will one of these days! Neita
TSAYE
on 6/3/04 7:28 am - CHARLOTTE, NC
Neita you have done great keep up the good work. Where did you have your surgery please keep in touch.
weezel333
on 6/2/04 11:13 am - eddersheim, Germany
ditto, im stuck at 178 been there since march i goup and down a few pounds but cant seem to get lower...im kicking up the excercise a notch to see if that will help some
Joann H.
on 6/20/04 2:41 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I'm with you! I am having a hard time sticking to food that is 'good" for me too. But am getting back on track. I signed up for a 12-week excercise boost program and am hoping it will knock me off the plateau I seem to have reached. I had my surgery on 7/16/03 and have lost 70 lbs-started at 230. But I want to lose the last 20 lbs to reach my goal!! Anyone else having problems with old cravings coming back?
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views