Hi Everyone

Jinga815
on 5/17/04 6:31 pm - Middleton, NH
Hi Everyone, My Name is Jean Im from NH my surgery was July 30 of 2003 I was 390 Im down 124 lbs with alot more to go I had every complications and Im still in the healing process but I had a wonderful Dr which helps tremendously I developed blood cloths in my lungs I had abcesses I had draining I almost died 3 times but now I feel good but the weight has stopped coming off hope to hear from some of you and good luck to all on your weight loss success Jean
Christian A.
on 5/17/04 11:44 pm - Keizer, OR
Hello Jean; congrats on the weight loss. It sounds like you earned every pound! I had stopped losing for about a month there and just now started losing again. Looks like our bodies stop for a while and gain muscle. It may not show on the scales, but I am sure you will notice in your clothes. Great Job and Good Luck!
Ann N.
on 5/21/04 12:52 pm - FL
Hi Jean, Sure sounds like you have done wonderful, in spite of all the complications! Cut yourself some slack! You are still successful! I found my weight loss (pounds) and inches off had to catch-up to one another. The months pounds were slow the inches lost increased. Heavy on the protein! Your weight loss will start again, plateaus are common. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 years out and gained weight
Paula B. · 3 replies · 857 views
Plateau and gains and losses
robkreft · 0 replies · 609 views
need help
minischnauz · 4 replies · 704 views
Need help after 4 years....
ymebehere · 1 replies · 614 views